Jim Jim is offline

Default Did anyone see Harry's answer to these questions?

Wrong again, schitt-for-brains. I was *exempted* from the draft because of
my civilian job at the time. What were you doing in Vietnam, killing
Vietnamese to make Vietnam safe for democracy?

Hmmmm.... you just got me to thinking.....

I know you are a few years older than I .... maybe four.
Means you graduated high school in about ..... maybe 1962 -1963 ...

Assume you attended that college in Kansas you have mentioned .... or
wherever.
BA in Liberal Arts or Journalism or something, as you have mentioned.

So, I am wondering .... 1967 - 1968 was the peak of the draft period ....
very difficult for exemptions, even for some still *in* school, but not
maintaining a minimum grade point average.

So, again, I am wondering .....

What kind of civilian job was so important and critical to the government
that an exception would be made for a person with a Liberal Arts degree, on
which the ink had barely dried?

HK HK is offline

Jim wrote:

[...]

One for which you would never qualify by education, training, or ability.
Jim Jim is offline

"HK" wrote in message
Jim wrote:

[...]

Afraid to answer the questions truthfully, so he answers the questions with
lame insults, That's our boy Harry.

DK DK is offline

Jim wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
Jim wrote:

[...]

WAFA probably didn't make it past the physical.

On Jul 20, 7:28*pm, DK wrote:
Jim wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
Jim wrote:

[...]

The pile on starts.

And you folks are adults?

This NG is not not about boats..........but it is certainly
entertaining! ;-)

HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:
On Jul 20, 7:28 pm, DK wrote:
Jim wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
Jim wrote:
[...]

What would you expect the turds like DK and Florida Jim to do, other
than try to pile on? That is, after all, what turds do.
Jim Jim is offline

"JimH" wrote in message
On Jul 20, 7:28 pm, DK wrote:
Jim wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
Jim wrote:

[...]

Have you looked at Chuckie's Place lately? Of course you have. You are the
stars of that circus.

Schoolkids answer quiz questions Bill Tuthill General 1 January 26th 06 06:33 PM
Harry's Dilemma Skipper General 2 November 4th 05 02:23 PM
Answer bolts and bolts questions abt year off sailing? [email protected] Cruising 2 October 20th 04 10:25 PM
Harry's Boats Lloyd Sumpter General 54 March 15th 04 04:07 PM