Jim Jim is offline

Default It's a Boy!

"John H." wrote in message
I just got called,

At 5:20 this morning my daughter, Ryan, gave birth to a 6lb 10oz boy. His
name is Cian Leo. Cool!

I'm now officially an Opa of 7, with six grandsons and one granddaughter.
Ask which gets spoiled the most!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...g1/License.jpg

No pictures of the new grandson yet, but I'll try to get some up on
Chuck's
Island later today.

Congrats Opa. Make sure, when you post to Chucks, you include several shots
of the cutie from all angles.

On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 07:40:49 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
I just got called,

At 5:20 this morning my daughter, Ryan, gave birth to a 6lb 10oz boy. His
name is Cian Leo. Cool!

I'm now officially an Opa of 7, with six grandsons and one granddaughter.
Ask which gets spoiled the most!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...g1/License.jpg

No pictures of the new grandson yet, but I'll try to get some up on
Chuck's
Island later today.

Congrats Opa. Make sure, when you post to Chucks, you include several shots
of the cutie from all angles.

OK! Should have some up later today!
Senior Member

On Jul 20, 8:34*am, John H. wrote:
On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 07:40:49 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
I just got called,

At 5:20 this morning my daughter, Ryan, gave birth to a 6lb 10oz boy. His
name is Cian Leo. Cool!

I'm now officially an Opa of 7, with six grandsons and one granddaughter.
Ask which gets spoiled the most!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...g1/License.jpg

No pictures of the new grandson yet, but I'll try to get some up on
Chuck's
Island later today.

Congrats Opa. Make sure, when you post to Chucks, you include several shots
of the cutie from all angles.

OK! Should have some up later today!- Hide quoted text -

and make em' real big

HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
I just got called,
At 5:20 this morning my daughter, Ryan, gave birth to a 6lb 10oz boy. His
name is Cian Leo. Cool!
I'm now officially an Opa of 7, with six grandsons and one granddaughter.
Ask which gets spoiled the most!
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...g1/License.jpg
No pictures of the new grandson yet, but I'll try to get some up on
Chuck's
Island later today.
Congrats Opa. Make sure, when you post to Chucks, you include several shots
of the cutie from all angles.
OK! Should have some up later today!- Hide quoted text -

and make em' real big

Why?

Why, to be as annoying an asshole as possible, of course...Herring's
stock in trade.

On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 06:29:38 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Jul 20, 8:34*am, John H. wrote:
On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 07:40:49 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
I just got called,

At 5:20 this morning my daughter, Ryan, gave birth to a 6lb 10oz boy. His
name is Cian Leo. Cool!

I'm now officially an Opa of 7, with six grandsons and one granddaughter.
Ask which gets spoiled the most!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...g1/License.jpg

No pictures of the new grandson yet, but I'll try to get some up on
Chuck's
Island later today.

Congrats Opa. Make sure, when you post to Chucks, you include several shots
of the cutie from all angles.

OK! Should have some up later today!- Hide quoted text -

and make em' real big

New picture posted!
RPS RPS is offline

"John H." wrote in message
I just got called,
At 5:20 this morning my daughter, Ryan, gave birth to a 6lb 10oz boy. His
name is Cian Leo. Cool!
I'm now officially an Opa of 7, with six grandsons and one granddaughter.
Ask which gets spoiled the most!
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...g1/License.jpg
No pictures of the new grandson yet, but I'll try to get some up on
Chuck's
Island later today.
Congrats Opa. Make sure, when you post to Chucks, you include several shots
of the cutie from all angles.
OK! Should have some up later today!- Hide quoted text -

and make em' real big

New picture posted!

Nice photos. Keep them coming.

wrote:

On Jul 20, 8:34*am, John H. wrote:
On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 07:40:49 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
I just got called,

At 5:20 this morning my daughter, Ryan, gave birth to a 6lb 10oz boy. His
name is Cian Leo. Cool!

I'm now officially an Opa of 7, with six grandsons and one granddaughter.
Ask which gets spoiled the most!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...g1/License.jpg

No pictures of the new grandson yet, but I'll try to get some up on
Chuck's
Island later today.

Congrats Opa. Make sure, when you post to Chucks, you include several shots
of the cutie from all angles.

OK! Should have some up later today!- Hide quoted text -

and make em' real big

New picture posted!- Hide quoted text -

Uh, I really don't go there, but I'm feelin' ya' man