Default It's a Boy!

I just got called,

At 5:20 this morning my daughter, Ryan, gave birth to a 6lb 10oz boy. His
name is Cian Leo. Cool!

I'm now officially an Opa of 7, with six grandsons and one granddaughter.
Ask which gets spoiled the most!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...g1/License.jpg

No pictures of the new grandson yet, but I'll try to get some up on Chuck's
Island later today.

HK HK is offline

John H. wrote:
I just got called,

At 5:20 this morning my daughter, Ryan, gave birth to a 6lb 10oz boy. His
name is Cian Leo. Cool!

I'm now officially an Opa of 7, with six grandsons and one granddaughter.
Ask which gets spoiled the most!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...g1/License.jpg

No pictures of the new grandson yet, but I'll try to get some up on Chuck's
Island later today.

Big frippin' thrill.

"HK" wrote in message
John H. wrote:
I just got called,

At 5:20 this morning my daughter, Ryan, gave birth to a 6lb 10oz boy. His
name is Cian Leo. Cool!

I'm now officially an Opa of 7, with six grandsons and one granddaughter.
Ask which gets spoiled the most!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...g1/License.jpg

No pictures of the new grandson yet, but I'll try to get some up on
Chuck's
Island later today.

Big frippin' thrill.

Sad, not to enjoy parenthood.

HK HK is offline

Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
John H. wrote:
I just got called,

At 5:20 this morning my daughter, Ryan, gave birth to a 6lb 10oz boy. His
name is Cian Leo. Cool!

I'm now officially an Opa of 7, with six grandsons and one granddaughter.
Ask which gets spoiled the most!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...g1/License.jpg

No pictures of the new grandson yet, but I'll try to get some up on
Chuck's
Island later today.

Big frippin' thrill.

Sad, not to enjoy parenthood.

Puppy pictures are cute. Eisboch's dog photos are cute. But these
rugrats are not puppies, even though there apparently are enough of them
now to form a litter.

Jim Jim is offline

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
John H. wrote:
I just got called,

At 5:20 this morning my daughter, Ryan, gave birth to a 6lb 10oz boy.
His
name is Cian Leo. Cool!

I'm now officially an Opa of 7, with six grandsons and one
granddaughter.
Ask which gets spoiled the most!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...g1/License.jpg

No pictures of the new grandson yet, but I'll try to get some up on
Chuck's
Island later today.

Big frippin' thrill.

Sad, not to enjoy parenthood.

Puppy pictures are cute. Eisboch's dog photos are cute. But these rugrats
are not puppies, even though there apparently are enough of them now to
form a litter.

Speaking of Eisboch. You didn't answer his questions. Here they are again.

"HK" wrote in message

Jim wrote:

Viet Nam Era That's when Krause was shaking in his sneakers fearing being
drafted. I wasn't drafted, by the way.

Wrong again, schitt-for-brains. I was *exempted* from the draft because of
my civilian job at the time. What were you doing in Vietnam, killing
Vietnamese to make Vietnam safe for democracy?

Hmmmm.... you just got me to thinking.....

I know you are a few years older than I .... maybe four.
Means you graduated high school in about ..... maybe 1962 -1963 ...

Assume you attended that college in Kansas you have mentioned .... or
wherever.
BA in Liberal Arts or Journalism or something, as you have mentioned.

So, I am wondering .... 1967 - 1968 was the peak of the draft period ....
very difficult for exemptions, even for some still *in* school, but not
maintaining a minimum grade point average.

So, again, I am wondering .....

What kind of civilian job was so important and critical to the government
that an exception would be made for a person with a Liberal Arts degree, on
which the ink had barely dried?

A few of us were "there".

Eisboch

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
John H. wrote:
I just got called,

At 5:20 this morning my daughter, Ryan, gave birth to a 6lb 10oz boy.
His
name is Cian Leo. Cool!

I'm now officially an Opa of 7, with six grandsons and one
granddaughter.
Ask which gets spoiled the most!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...g1/License.jpg

No pictures of the new grandson yet, but I'll try to get some up on
Chuck's
Island later today.

Big frippin' thrill.

Sad, not to enjoy parenthood.

Puppy pictures are cute. Eisboch's dog photos are cute. But these rugrats
are not puppies, even though there apparently are enough of them now to
form a litter.

Sad, not to enjoy parenthood. So very sad to be such a poor excuse for a
human being.

On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 21:07:43 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
John H. wrote:
I just got called,

At 5:20 this morning my daughter, Ryan, gave birth to a 6lb 10oz boy.
His
name is Cian Leo. Cool!

I'm now officially an Opa of 7, with six grandsons and one
granddaughter.
Ask which gets spoiled the most!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...g1/License.jpg

No pictures of the new grandson yet, but I'll try to get some up on
Chuck's
Island later today.

Big frippin' thrill.

Sad, not to enjoy parenthood.

Puppy pictures are cute. Eisboch's dog photos are cute. But these rugrats
are not puppies, even though there apparently are enough of them now to
form a litter.

Sad, not to enjoy parenthood. So very sad to be such a poor excuse for a
human being.

We're seeing a lot of jealousy from these two.