Default Thanks, Bill Grannis...

....for your response in reference to marine solenoids.

I got up this morning, looked in rec.boats, and saw about thirty attack
posts. They weren't just from Harry, JimH, slammer, and Don, but also from
DK, Loogy, RPS, Mike, etc, etc.

And then, towards the bottom of the screen was Bill Grannis' response to
the marine solenoid thread. And I wondered, how nice can a guy be to wade
through all the **** here, take some time out of his day, and provide a
response to someone with a question.

Thanks, Bill Grannis.

Ping ===== Bill Grannis trainfan1 General 0 November 7th 06 09:37 PM
Bill Grannis Service Manager willie p General 2 September 17th 06 03:27 AM
Calling Bill Grannis ?? Clams Canino General 14 June 28th 06 10:48 PM
S-786 NWS bill krj Cruising 31 August 8th 05 10:48 PM
Hey, Bill Bobsprit ASA 1 January 21st 04 05:15 PM