Default Rigging the teaser

http://www.swsports.org/images/Movies/teaserig.wmv

I appreciate you watcing these initial efforts.

As soon as I can work out the right camera levels and get some decent
lighting, I've got a couple of other things to share.

Again, thanks for watching.

On Jul 9, 8:04*pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
http://www.swsports.org/images/Movies/teaserig.wmv

I appreciate you watcing these initial efforts.

As soon as I can work out the right camera levels and get some decent
lighting, I've got a couple of other things to share.

Again, thanks for watching.

Tom, I liked it, I think it was a great job, good enough so that I
hope you'll continue!
Tim Tim is offline

On Jul 9, 7:04*pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
http://www.swsports.org/images/Movies/teaserig.wmv

I appreciate you watcing these initial efforts.

As soon as I can work out the right camera levels and get some decent
lighting, I've got a couple of other things to share.

Again, thanks for watching.

Well, you hooked a towl with it. thats a plus. I was waiting for you
to hook one of those fat fingers.

Who's playing the piano in the background?

Tom your vid is cool, but needs more volume.

Tim Tim is offline

wrote:
http://www.swsports.org/images/Movies/teaserig.wmv

I appreciate you watcing these initial efforts.

As soon as I can work out the right camera levels and get some decent
lighting, I've got a couple of other things to share.

Again, thanks for watching.

Tom, why don't you post this/these on Youtube?

wrote:
http://www.swsports.org/images/Movies/teaserig.wmv

I appreciate you watcing these initial efforts.

As soon as I can work out the right camera levels and get some decent
lighting, I've got a couple of other things to share.

Again, thanks for watching.

Tom, why don't you post this/these on Youtube?

Becasue Youtube is owned by Google and I view Google as the
Anti-Christ. :)
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:
http://www.swsports.org/images/Movies/teaserig.wmv

I appreciate you watcing these initial efforts.

As soon as I can work out the right camera levels and get some decent
lighting, I've got a couple of other things to share.

Again, thanks for watching.

Tom, why don't you post this/these on Youtube?

Becasue Youtube is owned by Google and I view Google as the
Anti-Christ. *:)

Well, I'm sure their feelings are mutual, but hey.

"Say close to your friends, stay even closer to you enemies..."

On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 00:04:23 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

http://www.swsports.org/images/Movies/teaserig.wmv

I appreciate you watcing these initial efforts.

As soon as I can work out the right camera levels and get some decent
lighting, I've got a couple of other things to share.

Again, thanks for watching.

Tom,

How often do you use a teaser when fishing? What conditions tend to
favor it?

LOL!

--Mike

On Wed, 9 Jul 2008 19:27:48 -0700, "Mike" wrote:

Thanks Tom. Excellent job, and I learned something as well. If this
doesn't
work next week down at Lake San Antonio, I'm going to change my review to,
"
It sucked." g

I'll save you the time - it sucked. :)

Making a teaser video... Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] General 19 July 10th 08 06:33 AM
Rigging 01 L D'Bonnie Tall Ship Photos 0 April 15th 08 10:01 PM
RAM-ROD Productions Teaser nathans213 Whitewater 0 March 31st 06 06:57 PM
Day Sailer One Mainsheet rigging, Halyards and Vang rigging Maxx General 6 January 3rd 05 04:50 AM
Day Sailer One Mainsheet rigging, Halyards and Vang rigging Maxx ASA 8 January 3rd 05 04:50 AM