BoatBanter.com

-   -   Rigging the teaser (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/96013-rigging-teaser.html)

Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] July 10th 08 01:04 AM

Rigging the teaser

http://www.swsports.org/images/Movies/teaserig.wmv

I appreciate you watcing these initial efforts.

As soon as I can work out the right camera levels and get some decent
lighting, I've got a couple of other things to share.

Again, thanks for watching.

[email protected] July 10th 08 01:14 AM

Rigging the teaser

On Jul 9, 8:04*pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
http://www.swsports.org/images/Movies/teaserig.wmv

I appreciate you watcing these initial efforts.

As soon as I can work out the right camera levels and get some decent
lighting, I've got a couple of other things to share.

Again, thanks for watching.

Tom, I liked it, I think it was a great job, good enough so that I
hope you'll continue!

Tim July 10th 08 01:16 AM

Rigging the teaser

On Jul 9, 7:04*pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
http://www.swsports.org/images/Movies/teaserig.wmv

I appreciate you watcing these initial efforts.

As soon as I can work out the right camera levels and get some decent
lighting, I've got a couple of other things to share.

Again, thanks for watching.

Well, you hooked a towl with it. thats a plus. I was waiting for you
to hook one of those fat fingers.

Who's playing the piano in the background?

Tom your vid is cool, but needs more volume.

Tim July 10th 08 01:21 AM

Rigging the teaser

wrote:
http://www.swsports.org/images/Movies/teaserig.wmv

I appreciate you watcing these initial efforts.

As soon as I can work out the right camera levels and get some decent
lighting, I've got a couple of other things to share.

Again, thanks for watching.

Tom, why don't you post this/these on Youtube?

Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] July 10th 08 01:38 AM

Rigging the teaser

wrote:
http://www.swsports.org/images/Movies/teaserig.wmv

I appreciate you watcing these initial efforts.

As soon as I can work out the right camera levels and get some decent
lighting, I've got a couple of other things to share.

Again, thanks for watching.

Tom, why don't you post this/these on Youtube?

Becasue Youtube is owned by Google and I view Google as the
Anti-Christ. :)

Tim July 10th 08 02:22 AM

Rigging the teaser

wrote:
http://www.swsports.org/images/Movies/teaserig.wmv

I appreciate you watcing these initial efforts.

As soon as I can work out the right camera levels and get some decent
lighting, I've got a couple of other things to share.

Again, thanks for watching.

Tom, why don't you post this/these on Youtube?

Becasue Youtube is owned by Google and I view Google as the
Anti-Christ. *:)

Well, I'm sure their feelings are mutual, but hey.

"Say close to your friends, stay even closer to you enemies..."

Mike[_6_] July 10th 08 03:27 AM

Rigging the teaser

Thanks Tom. Excellent job, and I learned something as well. If this doesn't
work next week down at Lake San Antonio, I'm going to change my review to, "
It sucked." g

--Mike

Wayne.B July 10th 08 06:19 AM

Rigging the teaser

On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 00:04:23 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

http://www.swsports.org/images/Movies/teaserig.wmv

I appreciate you watcing these initial efforts.

As soon as I can work out the right camera levels and get some decent
lighting, I've got a couple of other things to share.

Again, thanks for watching.

Tom,

How often do you use a teaser when fishing? What conditions tend to
favor it?

Mike[_6_] July 10th 08 05:30 PM

Rigging the teaser

LOL!

--Mike

On Wed, 9 Jul 2008 19:27:48 -0700, "Mike" wrote:

Thanks Tom. Excellent job, and I learned something as well. If this
doesn't
work next week down at Lake San Antonio, I'm going to change my review to,
"
It sucked." g

I'll save you the time - it sucked. :)