Default Mercury Sportjet 120XR service manual

Hi everyone,

Does anyone has this service manual for Mercury sportjet 120XR, please send
to me or please tell me where to get or download this free manual

Thanks

"x1745" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

Does anyone has this service manual for Mercury sportjet 120XR, please
send to me or please tell me where to get or download this free manual

Thanks

I have never found any free service manuals related to boats. All I have
ever seen have been for sale by merc or one of the third partiy manual
providers like clymers. If you own this boat and plan on working on it
yourself I'd suggest you spring for the manual. I don't know anything about
the jet drives but the regular mercs have a number of "special" procedures
that one would never figure out without a manual.