HK HK is offline

Default Got Back From a Day of Boating and Saw...............

Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Jul 7, 10:49 pm, "Don White" wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

.........all the whining about Chuck and his place continues to be the
main topic here.
Unbelievable.
Had a great day on Kelley's Island and got there in style............a
1969 Lyman..........a woody! We ran into an old dock neighbor of ours
from Huron Lagoons also spending time on their boat at the Seaway
Marina.
After a cruise around the island on a golf cart and a yellow perch
(with fries and onion rings) lunch at the Village Pump we took the
boat the the north side for an afternoon of swimming.
Great day on the Lake in the sun with good friends on a vintage boat.
It does not get any better than that!

Too bad you couldn't take a few of the dwarfs with you.
One taste of boating just might get them interested in the sport.- Hide
quoted text -

Yeah, being sick and staying off the water makes me a non boater, I am
sure, right? Forget the fact that I have built more boats than many
here have even ridden on.... But, yeah, I am a non boater... You
guys will stoop to any level, hope you never get sick.. then again...
oh forget it, you couldn't handle it...

Why do you always take this so personally?
In my books, you and loogy are just a little misguided, you got caught up in
the wrong crowd.
The real instigators, such as Dingy Dan, Flatuence Jim, bertie, Mangy Mike
and of course Waylon are the shining examples I refer to.
The illustrious leader JohnH flops back & forth between agitating and trying
to get his own motley crew under control. (not very successfully,
unfortunately)

You didn't get the memo, Don?

Justwait and loogy have merged...into...

JustWaitaLoogy.

:)

On Jul 8, 12:51*am, JR North wrote:
I had the Village Pump once; some penicillin took care of it, though.
JR

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 18:28:23 -0700 (PDT), JimH
wrote:

.........all the whining about Chuck and his place continues to be the
main topic here.

Unbelievable.

Had a great day on Kelley's Island and got there in style............a
1969 Lyman..........a woody! *We ran into an old dock neighbor of ours
from Huron Lagoons also spending time on their boat at the Seaway
Marina.

After a cruise around the island on a golf cart and a yellow perch
(with fries and onion rings) lunch at the Village Pump we took the
boat the the north side for an afternoon of swimming.

Great day on the Lake in the sun with good friends on a vintage boat.

It does not get any better than that!

HOME PAGE:http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth

You pumped the wrong thing. ;-)

The Village Pump on Kelleys Island..............http://
www.villagepump.com

On Jul 7, 9:28*pm, JimH wrote:
.........all the whining about Chuck and his place continues to be the
main topic here.

If I were you and were that callous and whiny about this place, I'd
stay away.

On Jul 8, 8:11*am, "Jim" wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

"JimH" wrote in message
.........all the whining about Chuck and his place continues to be the
main topic here.

Unbelievable.

Had a great day on Kelley's Island and got there in style............a
1969 Lyman..........a woody! *We ran into an old dock neighbor of ours
from Huron Lagoons also spending time on their boat at the Seaway
Marina.

After a cruise around the island on a golf cart and a yellow perch
(with fries and onion rings) lunch at the Village Pump we took the
boat the the north side for an afternoon of swimming.

Great day on the Lake in the sun with good friends on a vintage boat.

It does not get any better than that!

Too bad you couldn't take a few of the dwarfs with you.
One taste of boating just might get them interested in the sport.

If you were paying attention, dip****, You would notice JIMH was a guest on
some other skipper's boat. JIMHs boat is probably broken or out of gas.

Wrong. We went together to conserve and enjoy each others company
rather than taking 2 boats. Theirs is also a larger boat. I know
that concept is hard for you to understand as you probably don't have
any friends or a boat (but you do have a picture of a picture of some
crapped out old boat).

"HK" wrote in message
"JimH" wrote in message

[...]

I thought that was illegal in most of the USA. ;-)

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
"JimH" wrote in message

[...]

Not if one of the parties is from the "Republican Family Values South,"
where even bestiality and reckless endangerment of children are cultural
values.

On Jul 9, 9:03*am, JimH wrote:
On Jul 8, 8:11*am, "Jim" wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

.. .

"JimH" wrote in message
[...]

Just for you Florida Jim:

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/7305/lymanhp6.jpg

Let me know if I need to explain it to you. ;-)

"JimH" wrote in message
On Jul 9, 9:03 am, JimH wrote:
On Jul 8, 8:11 am, "Jim" wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

.. .

That 'Flatulent Floridian' is quite the **** disturber!

On Jul 9, 10:16*am, "Don White" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

"JimH" wrote in message

[...]

I thought that was illegal in most of the USA. *;-)- Hide quoted text -

Hey, Don, ask your friend Harry about his father's trans-Atlantic trip
and the fireboat welcome. I'm sure that he'd love to tell you the
story!!