HK HK is offline

Default Are you...

http://toopoortovoterepublican.com/

"HK" wrote in message
. ..

http://toopoortovoterepublican.com/

I don't really understand economics. Do you suppose the general economic
turndown in the following countries are also Bush's fault?

http://frencheconomy.blogspot.com/

http://spaineconomy.blogspot.com/

http://italyeconomicinfo.blogspot.com/

http://greekeconomy.blogspot.com/

http://polandeconomy.blogspot.com/

http://japanjapan.blogspot.com/

http://indiaeconomywatch.blogspot.com/

http://chinaeconomywatch.blogspot.com/

(and many more) Even India and China are experiencing economic slowdowns.

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
. ..

http://toopoortovoterepublican.com/

I don't really understand economics. Do you suppose the general economic
turndown in the following countries are also Bush's fault?

http://frencheconomy.blogspot.com/

http://spaineconomy.blogspot.com/

http://italyeconomicinfo.blogspot.com/

http://greekeconomy.blogspot.com/

http://polandeconomy.blogspot.com/

http://japanjapan.blogspot.com/

http://indiaeconomywatch.blogspot.com/

http://chinaeconomywatch.blogspot.com/

(and many more) Even India and China are experiencing economic slowdowns.

Eisboch

My concern is that voters in states with the needed number of electoral
votes toss the Republicans out on the asses in the upcoming presidential
election. If that happens, I'm certain President Obama will face our
economic issues square-on and work with a strong Democratic majority in
Congress to take what steps our government can take to help jumpstart
the economy and assist those who need to find new employment opportunities.

Tossing out the Republicans is Job 1.

On Sun, 6 Jul 2008 16:30:32 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"HK" wrote in message

http://toopoortovoterepublican.com/

I don't really understand economics. Do you suppose the general economic
turndown in the following countries are also Bush's fault?

http://frencheconomy.blogspot.com/

http://spaineconomy.blogspot.com/

http://italyeconomicinfo.blogspot.com/

http://greekeconomy.blogspot.com/

http://polandeconomy.blogspot.com/

http://japanjapan.blogspot.com/

http://indiaeconomywatch.blogspot.com/

http://chinaeconomywatch.blogspot.com/

(and many more) Even India and China are experiencing economic slowdowns.

Eisboch

All due to Global Warming, which is *definitely* Bush's fault!

On Jul 6, 4:30*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

. ..

http://toopoortovoterepublican.com/

I don't really understand economics. *Do you suppose the general economic
turndown in the following countries are also Bush's fault?

http://frencheconomy.blogspot.com/

http://spaineconomy.blogspot.com/

http://italyeconomicinfo.blogspot.com/

http://greekeconomy.blogspot.com/

http://polandeconomy.blogspot.com/

http://japanjapan.blogspot.com/

http://indiaeconomywatch.blogspot.com/

http://chinaeconomywatch.blogspot.com/

(and many more) * Even India and China are experiencing economic slowdowns.

Eisboch

Please don't feed the idiots!!

Senior Member

On Jul 6, 4:30*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

. ..

http://toopoortovoterepublican.com/

I don't really understand economics. *Do you suppose the general economic
turndown in the following countries are also Bush's fault?

http://frencheconomy.blogspot.com/

http://spaineconomy.blogspot.com/

http://italyeconomicinfo.blogspot.com/

http://greekeconomy.blogspot.com/

http://polandeconomy.blogspot.com/

http://japanjapan.blogspot.com/

http://indiaeconomywatch.blogspot.com/

http://chinaeconomywatch.blogspot.com/

(and many more) * Even India and China are experiencing economic slowdowns.

Eisboch

You do know that he is not intereseted in debate. only trashing the
group and finding folks to give him a springboard right. Do you not
remember how much political bull**** WAFA can bring to a group before
an election.. We have it pretty well beat down this season, let's keep
it that way, please? We are 8 weeks from a national election and we
don't have 50 some odd political arguments with WAFA going on... Think
about it...
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Jul 6, 4:30 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

. ..

[...]

The only thing you dwarfs can beat is each others' meat, and only with a
magnifying glass and tweezers.

HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 6, 4:30 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

. ..

[...]

Drag that out of your 8th grade book of cuts and disses?
HK HK is offline

BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 6, 4:30 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

. ..

[...]

I carefully considered the audience.
Jim Jim is offline

"BAR" wrote in message
. ..
HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 6, 4:30 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

. ..

[...]

Old WAFA seems to be regressing at an ever increasing rate. They'll be tying
a bib on him and feeding him with a spoon before you know it.