HK HK is offline

Default Are you...

BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 6, 4:30 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

. ..

http://toopoortovoterepublican.com/
I don't really understand economics. Do you suppose the general
economic
turndown in the following countries are also Bush's fault?

http://frencheconomy.blogspot.com/

http://spaineconomy.blogspot.com/

http://italyeconomicinfo.blogspot.com/

http://greekeconomy.blogspot.com/

http://polandeconomy.blogspot.com/

http://japanjapan.blogspot.com/

http://indiaeconomywatch.blogspot.com/

http://chinaeconomywatch.blogspot.com/

(and many more) Even India and China are experiencing economic
slowdowns.

Eisboch

You do know that he is not intereseted in debate. only trashing the
group and finding folks to give him a springboard right. Do you not
remember how much political bull**** WAFA can bring to a group before
an election.. We have it pretty well beat down this season, let's keep
it that way, please? We are 8 weeks from a national election and we
don't have 50 some odd political arguments with WAFA going on... Think
about it...

The only thing you dwarfs can beat is each others' meat, and only with
a magnifying glass and tweezers.

Drag that out of your 8th grade book of cuts and disses?

I carefully considered the audience.