Default Wish I had thought of this...

Move it up to the 2 minute mark to avoid the drunk pyrotechnician.

8,500 bottle rockets launch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9uL8iRL6nI

On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 11:27:44 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

Move it up to the 2 minute mark to avoid the drunk pyrotechnician.

8,500 bottle rockets launch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9uL8iRL6nI

Proof that it don't take a Yale degree to be a rocket scientist!

wrote:

Move it up to the 2 minute mark to avoid the drunk pyrotechnician.

8,500 bottle rockets launch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9uL8iRL6nI

"Launch?" Most of them were stuck in the gate.
Now, if they had used 8,500 empty Hacker-Pschorr Weissbrau
bottles.....

--Vic
HK HK is offline

wrote:

Move it up to the 2 minute mark to avoid the drunk pyrotechnician.

8,500 bottle rockets launch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9uL8iRL6nI

I did ten 2" mortars at once for a finale last night, That was petty
cool. Six Excaliburs and four 4 burst.
SW Florida has a loophole in the fireworks law that lets us have some
pretty big stuff. You just have to swear you are scaring birds away
from your crops. I had a serious infestation of the dreaded coconut
finch just after dark. ;-)

Those finches are really annoying when they go after your nuts.

Move it up to the 2 minute mark to avoid the drunk pyrotechnician.

8,500 bottle rockets launch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9uL8iRL6nI

Wimpy bottle rockets. Or the launch platform was bad. No height on the
rockets.

On second thought................... JimH General 3 August 6th 06 05:08 AM
Just when you thought I ran out of hot air... JimH General 9 June 26th 06 02:11 PM
Just when you thought I ran out of hot air... FloydinTampa General 1 June 26th 06 01:31 PM
Just a thought ed General 7 June 1st 05 02:54 AM
Never thought you'd see it? Bobsprit ASA 0 October 24th 03 12:25 PM