Default Someone put a dime in the meter over there

On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 17:51:04 -0700, "Mike" wrote:

It may have been you, but someone suggested that Harry, JimmyH, and Donny be
the moderators.

I think that's a great idea, then we could just watch them jerk each other
off, since that's all that would be happening over there.

--Mike

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 00:17:10 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 16:54:31 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Jul 3, 7:25 pm, "Jim" wrote:
It's melting away. Check it out.

Nothing personal, and I admit I don't like this Gould sockpuppet, but
I knew he couldn't do it. Moderation, is for moderates.

I knew it was going to happen and I even told Chuck so. It's not that
Chuck isn't capable of moderating, but his dream was to have a lightly
moderated forum in which everybody got along with the occasional spat
that would dissolve quickly. It's a very "New Age" approach to forum
moderating and doesn't work worth a damn because of three members in
particular just couldn't drop what went on here and dragged it over
there.

Secondarily, it was too easy to just drop down to the last fifty posts
which compacted the latest activity and became the defacto forum
without reference to the various thread categories. I could have told
Chuck that would happen too - been there, done that.

Thirdly (thirdly?), he shouldn't have even gone with an off topic
thread category - told him that too.

Chuck wanted it to go his way and it didn't. He's also stubborn
because this was evident two months ago shortly after he got it up and
running, but he kept hoping. Instead of banning people or barring
them for a day, three days, week, month, he deleted the posts and that
never works.

He had the resources if he only asked for some advice before he set it
up and gotten some advice from former moderators who have been through
the wars.

Chuck needs to be the last court of appeal for the actions of a
moderator or maybe two moderators who become the bad guys. That way he
can isolate himself from his group and act as a "El Supremo Grande"
when complaints come flying. He doesn't even have to be personally
involved - he can read through the posts and give instructions to the
moderators if there is something that he doens't like.

I gave Chuck an idea for a couple moderators. He didn't like it, I guess,
'cause he deleted the post.

I forgot to include Donnie. But that'd be OK.

"Mike" wrote in message
It may have been you, but someone suggested that Harry, JimmyH, and Donny
be the moderators.

I think that's a great idea, then we could just watch them jerk each other
off, since that's all that would be happening over there.

--Mike

So it turns you on to watch men perform sex acts on each other???
Thought there was something very weird about you.

On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 19:25:54 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

It's melting away. Check it out.

I tried to make some meaningful, nice, boater friendly responses to some of
the messages, but all the threads are gone. Like ... disappeared. Ethereal.

Once upon a time three guys went into a bar. They already had somewhat of a
bad reputation, but they attempted to close the bar by starting fights and
making slurs. They didn't get it closed, so they tried harder. Just one of
them would make 50+ slurs in a single day, almost every one supported by
the other two (or sometimes three).

They would then go into a different bar, owned by a different guy, and find
the same people there. In this bar, the three guys and the owner expected
to find sweetness, gentleness, honey and roses from the same people who had
put up with their slurs in the first place.

Strangely, some of the ill will went into the new bar also.

Hard to understand.

But, there you go.

What A Friendly Angel!
HK HK is offline

John H. wrote:
On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 19:25:54 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

It's melting away. Check it out.

I tried to make some meaningful, nice, boater friendly responses to some of
the messages, but all the threads are gone. Like ... disappeared. Ethereal.

Two of those, and about 200 snarky, nasty, jerky comments is what I
remember.

Jim Jim is offline

Look in your PM box over there. Chuck left a note as to what his intentions
are. Krause has to be put on a very short leash if he's allowed to post at
Chuck's place at all. I won't cut him a bit of slack. He doesn't deserve it.

Jim wrote:
Look in your PM box over there. Chuck left a note as to what his
intentions are. Krause has to be put on a very short leash if he's
allowed to post at Chuck's place at all. I won't cut him a bit of slack.
He doesn't deserve it.

It ain't me, babe....it's the turd blossoms...like you.

"John H." wrote in message

[...]

For someone who has been banned from posting at Chucks place because
of your nasty behavior you remain obsessed with his board.

Get help before you...............http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073486/
Senior Member

On Jul 3, 9:27*pm, JimH wrote:
On Jul 3, 9:06*pm, "Jim" wrote:

Look in your PM box over there. Chuck left a note as to what his intentions
are. Krause has to be put on a very short leash if he's allowed to post at
Chuck's place at all. I won't cut him a bit of slack. He doesn't deserve it.

"John H." wrote in message

.. .

[...]

Get help before you...............http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073486/- Hide quoted text -

You will hereby be dubbed HAFA2

On Jul 3, 9:32*pm, wrote:
On Jul 3, 9:27*pm, JimH wrote:

On Jul 3, 9:06*pm, "Jim" wrote:

Look in your PM box over there. Chuck left a note as to what his intentions
are. Krause has to be put on a very short leash if he's allowed to post at
Chuck's place at all. I won't cut him a bit of slack. He doesn't deserve it.

"John H." wrote in message

.. .

[...]

Whatever.

You are nothing more than white trash and a child abuser.

6V Meter on 12V Floating Mind Electronics 5 March 16th 07 10:04 PM
Water Meter b393capt Electronics 11 July 4th 06 01:10 PM
Fuel Meter? Bryan General 3 April 21st 06 01:01 PM
Hour Meter Joe Blizzard General 7 August 16th 04 12:57 PM
fuel meter dcg Electronics 0 April 16th 04 05:20 PM