HK HK is offline

Default Obama's Katrina?

Plays With Morons wrote:
On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 07:29:28 -0400, HK wrote:

Mike Hussein Hunt wrote:
Well, it would appear that...

...you should consider changing the last part of your "handle" to "...is
a moron."

What's the matter - don't like the fact that the single most liberal
paper in the country is calling your boy corrupt and incompetant?

Ah- poor baby...

Please. Pull your head out of your butt.

"I don't care if footage of Obama snorting coke off Scarlett Johansson's
boobs surfaces in late October. All it will do is bolster his standing
with white males. I don't care if McCain is introduced by a resurrected
Jesus Christ at the convention. All it will do is **** off Joe
Lieberman. McCain won't just be defeated, he'll be crushed. And not just
Bob Dole crushed, but crushed in a way that redefines the political map
for the next 25 years.

"He'll be crushed so decidedly, that bartenders will coin a new drink
called "The McCrush" -- vodka and Orange Crush over crushed ice, served
in a hollow flip-flop with a sprig of pandering. The networks will
switch over to infomercials at 10pm on Election Night, because they'll
have nothing left to cover after Obama's victory speech. Webster's will
add the word "McCained" to its thesaurus entry for "crushed." Gamers
will start taunting each other with new words like "Obampwnd!" and
"McNoob!." Somewhere, out there in the everlasting ether of death, Barry
Goldwater will feel better about himself."

Seth Grahame-Smith

Now, go play, moron.

On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 08:04:53 -0400, HK wrote:

Seth Grahame-Smith

Ok, let's play.

Seth Grahame-Smith changed his name from Seth Jared Greenberg because
he was a self-hating Jew.

Go ahead - use him some more. Porn industry types like him are very
good references.

Way to go Harry.
HK HK is offline

Plays With Morons wrote:
On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 08:04:53 -0400, HK wrote:

Seth Grahame-Smith

Ok, let's play.

Seth Grahame-Smith changed his name from Seth Jared Greenberg because
he was a self-hating Jew.

Go ahead - use him some more. Porn industry types like him are very
good references.

Way to go Harry.

D'oh, what the hell do I care what his name was or is? I thought his
quote was clever. And his book was about the porn industry; it wasn't
porn. Not that I have any problem with either.

For a guy whose last name is "plays with morons," you could use some
hyphenation.

Oh...unlike Grahame-Smith, I don't want to see McCain humiliated. I'll
settle for a five point Obama win. I wouldn't mind seeing the current
iteration of the Republican Party go down the toilet, though.

Katrina Bob Crantz ASA 0 November 3rd 05 05:22 PM
More Katrina aid [email protected] General 0 September 5th 05 08:28 PM
Katrina coverage Doug Kanter General 1 August 31st 05 08:06 PM