Default More Katrina aid

My engineer and machinist just got back from a run to Ocean Springs,
Miss. with food, water and supplies. They are loading up for another
run. In terms of food, when you contribute, they say they need easy to
prepare stuff, almost ready to eat. Bulk stuff like rice or beans
requires preparation in places where there is no way to prepare it. He
was in a hurry so I did not getany good examples of what he meant.
Unfortunately, the local Sams club wont take my company Amex card so he
is using his personal Visa card and I will go to the bank tomorrow and
transfer some company money to cover his Visa bill so he can continue.
He suggests that large donations be made to Red Cross with smaller
donations to orgs or individuals who are making such food and equip
runs.