Default For incessant whiners!

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 18:51:33 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 01 Jul 2008 12:29:39 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 07:59:53 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

"Plays With Morons" wrote in message
m...
On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 00:06:57 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
news:cp0j64p5pkpmscqrqh3jk1t4v3vb7ibtoh@4ax. com...
http://tinyurl.com/3pke2s

Note the bottom line!

Oh boy! Looks like the dwarf army is regressing back to their
childhood.
Sad to see.

http://images.epilogue.net/users/jim...versmaller.jpg

Wrong army. This is the one. Don is the one without a beard.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8AkKnLMELo

You know, the thing about Walt Disney was that he was one of the
inspirational visionaries of our time.

It wasn't that he was a great cartoonist or marketer. It was simply
that he could tell you why something was wrong or right and how to fix
it or make it better. As such, he was indispensable - someone who
could think great thoughts and make them happen.

His great abilities to take us beyond ourselves and present fantastic
images and feel good marketing was genius - despite his flaws as a
person.

Amazing really.

And the Disney Magic is a great boat too!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...agicinRain.jpg

For those who missed my photo!

Just the thought of a cuise on cruiseship makes me shudder.

I felt exactly the same way until I got talked into it by the doggone
females in my life, after I'd reached age 62!

On Jul 1, 9:40*pm, JimH wrote:
On Jul 1, 6:25*am, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 20:12:16 -0700 (PDT),

wrote:
On Jun 30, 9:51*pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 18:22:43 -0700 (PDT),

wrote:
On Jun 30, 9:08*pm, John H. wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/3pke2s

Note the bottom line!

Hey, I have a shirt with that on it! *

What - a pizza stain? *You dribbled your porridge? *Squirted some
mustard out of a hot dog?

WHAT?!?!?!? *I DEMAND TO KNOW!!!

I hate pizza, I don't know what porridge is but it sounds bad, and I
don't hardly use mustard.

This is about Jim H stealing my kids clothing business logo. He
changed it a little, removed the company name and trademark
designation. *He thinks he is clever, but I have an eager young TM
attorney on retainer in Hartford that will tell me if he went far
enough

Yeah - that's the guy who told me about for the CEA logo case right?

Dude - Mrs. Wave says the guy is a real go getter.

So, to that, I am trying to dig up his name and address irl
in case we need it. I have archived most of the posts, it won't be
hard to prove the concept is stolen... Personally, I think stealing
from someones kid is about as low as you can get, but then again, this
is Jim H...

JimH - JimH - hmmm - name rings a bell, but I can't quite place it.

Something about hell freezing over? *Crazy notion about gas pricing?

Yep and still waiting for the apology from you which I know will never
come as you are not man enough to admit when you are wrong. * In fact,
you throw a hissy fit when proved wrong as have done so several times.

You really need some help with that Tom. *We all make mistakes. *You,
however, are not man enough to admit when doing so.- Hide quoted text -

Man up, pussy boy!
Just think, you are accusing others of whining, baby......

"John H." wrote in message
On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 18:51:33 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 07:59:53 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

om...
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
[...]

Been there, done that. Wife does not care for cruises either. Can go to
Costa Rica or Europe, or South Pacific for a month without a problem.
Cruise ship. Just say no.

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 22:40:00 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

.. .

news:kk1k64l58m58alehsnc24d2qde6317aed3@4ax. com...
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
[...]

I feel the same way about the big 'wedding cake' liners, like the Princess
Lines. It would take more than a lot of talking to get me on one of those,
and I damn sure wouldn't pay for it.

But I'd do another Disney Cruise in a heartbeat. But, my wife hasn't seen
much of this country, so we're looking at an Airstream to do a little
sightseeing with. The little 19' Bambi appears to be very towable behind
the 4Runner.
Jim Jim is offline

"John H." wrote in message
news
On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 19:43:20 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

. ..
wrote:

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 07:59:53 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

Looks good. I might try one some day. Living in Florida makes cruising
pretty cheap when you don't have to deal with airlines.

wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
[...]

She's riding the hook. Where was that photo taken? I've seen her berthed
in
Nassau. Curious as to where else she goes besides Nassau?

This was at Grand Cayman island.

This shows her ports of call, depending on which cruise is taken.

http://tinyurl.com/226qfo

We've done the east and the west Caribbean, and had a great time on both
trips.

Senior Member

On Jul 2, 6:14*am, John H. wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 22:40:00 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
[...]

the 4Runner.- Hide quoted text -

Remember when buying/renting.. Almost any vehicle can tow a load, more
important when sizing your load is can your vehicle stop it Just
something my bud (in the lawcare business) always beats into my head.

On Wed, 2 Jul 2008 08:21:42 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Jul 2, 6:14*am, John H. wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 22:40:00 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
[...]

I agree with him. We'll have electric brakes installed.

On Jul 2, 11:21*am, wrote:
On Jul 2, 6:14*am, John H. wrote:

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 22:40:00 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
[...]

something my bud (in the lawcare business) always beats into my head.- Hide quoted text -

That's like people driving in snow/ice with 4 wheel drive vehicles!
They think just because they can accelerate well, that they can stop
just as well!!
Senior Member

On Jul 2, 2:59*pm, wrote:
On Jul 2, 11:21*am, wrote:

On Jul 2, 6:14*am, John H. wrote:

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 22:40:00 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
[...]

just as well!!- Hide quoted text -

Cracks me up. I tell my kids 4 wheel is for getting out of the ditch,
not getting in

On Jul 2, 9:14*pm, wrote:
On Jul 2, 2:59*pm, wrote:

On Jul 2, 11:21*am, wrote:

On Jul 2, 6:14*am, John H. wrote:

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 22:40:00 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
[...]

not getting in- Hide quoted text -

Yep!

For the incessant whiner... John H.[_4_] General 3 June 29th 08 09:16 PM
For the Incessant Whiner John H.[_4_] General 3 June 28th 08 01:06 PM
More meat for the whiners JohnH General 10 May 19th 06 02:55 AM
More meat for the whiners Tim General 5 May 18th 06 10:53 PM
More meat for the whiners [email protected] General 0 May 18th 06 05:38 PM