JohnH

Default More meat for the whiners

On Thu, 18 May 2006 12:33:32 -0400, Harry Krause
posted some more political bull**** in the hopes of starting a flame war.

Hopefully, most folks will realize this and respond appropriately.

How's the Parker running, Harry? Had it out yet?

--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
JohnH

On Thu, 18 May 2006 17:01:49 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

JohnH wrote:
On Thu, 18 May 2006 12:33:32 -0400, Harry Krause
posted some more political bull**** in the hopes of starting a flame war.

Hopefully, most folks will realize this and respond appropriately.

How's the Parker running, Harry? Had it out yet?

--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

Wrong, baitbreath. I posted that to get a rise out of NOYB, which I did,
and neither one of us flamed the other.

I'm not responsible for the behavior of the newsgroup septic tankers.

Why post your stuff here in the first place? Why not put it in a political
group? I'm sure you'd get the same level of responses and puppy-dogging.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
JohnH

wrote:

JohnH wrote:
On Thu, 18 May 2006 12:33:32 -0400, Harry Krause
posted some more political bull**** in the hopes of starting a flame war.

Hopefully, most folks will realize this and respond appropriately.

How's the Parker running, Harry? Had it out yet?

--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

Wrong, baitbreath. I posted that to get a rise out of NOYB, which I did,
and neither one of us flamed the other.

I'm not responsible for the behavior of the newsgroup septic tankers.

Why post your stuff here in the first place? Why not put it in a political
group? I'm sure you'd get the same level of responses and puppy-dogging.
--
'Til next time,

John H

Why not save your incessant whining for alt.whine.whine.whine, where
you'll get the same level of responses and puppy-dogging you get here?

Was the question too difficult to answer?
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
Tim

Well, I ;m not saying I stayed in a Holliday Inn last night, but I'm
sure hoping the week-end weather is going to be favorable. The Chris
Craft is begging for a work out!

JohnH

On 18 May 2006 14:51:20 -0700, "Tim" wrote:

Well, I ;m not saying I stayed in a Holliday Inn last night, but I'm
sure hoping the week-end weather is going to be favorable. The Chris
Craft is begging for a work out!

Where is the Chris Craft located?
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

JohnH wrote:
On 18 May 2006 14:51:20 -0700, "Tim" wrote:

Well, I ;m not saying I stayed in a Holliday Inn last night, but I'm
sure hoping the week-end weather is going to be favorable. The Chris
Craft is begging for a work out!

Where is the Chris Craft located?
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

Cool web site: http://www.carlylelake.com/

I've thought about moving to the Lake Gaston area of North Carolina, but
thought I'd get bored with being on only a lake. That lake is pretty close
to Richmond, where most of my grandkids live, and it's in a nice part of
the country.

*Do* you get bored with the lake, or are there enough nooks and crannies to
keep you interested?
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
Tim

That Lake is a blast, John. what is open for boating, is approx 4 x 10
miles. On the Holiday weekends, theres usually some sail boat races,
and whats neat is you can seem to have a couple hundred boats out
there, and nobody notices.

Deffinately not cramped.

On 18 May 2006 17:00:41 -0700, "Tim" wrote:

That Lake is a blast, John. what is open for boating, is approx 4 x 10
miles. On the Holiday weekends, theres usually some sail boat races,
and whats neat is you can seem to have a couple hundred boats out
there, and nobody notices.

Deffinately not cramped.

Oh, oh. You're making me think I don't necessarily need the bay. How's the
fishing? I do love fresh water catfish, and chicken livers are a hell of a
lot cheaper than bloodworms!
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

More meat for the whiners Tim General 5 May 18th 06 10:53 PM
More meat for the whiners [email protected] General 0 May 18th 06 05:38 PM
Helpful hints for bbq [email protected] Cruising 0 May 4th 06 06:15 PM
Happy Thanksgiving! John H. General 28 November 27th 05 03:10 AM