Jim Jim is offline

Default For incessant whiners!

"Plays With Morons" wrote in message
On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 00:06:57 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
. ..
http://tinyurl.com/3pke2s

Note the bottom line!

Oh boy! Looks like the dwarf army is regressing back to their childhood.
Sad to see.

http://images.epilogue.net/users/jim...versmaller.jpg

Wrong army. This is the one. Don is the one without a beard.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8AkKnLMELo

On Jul 1, 6:25*am, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 20:12:16 -0700 (PDT),

wrote:
On Jun 30, 9:51*pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 18:22:43 -0700 (PDT),

wrote:
On Jun 30, 9:08*pm, John H. wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/3pke2s

Note the bottom line!

Hey, I have a shirt with that on it! *

What - a pizza stain? *You dribbled your porridge? *Squirted some
mustard out of a hot dog?

WHAT?!?!?!? *I DEMAND TO KNOW!!!

I hate pizza, I don't know what porridge is but it sounds bad, and I
don't hardly use mustard.

This is about Jim H stealing my kids clothing business logo. He
changed it a little, removed the company name and trademark
designation. *He thinks he is clever, but I have an eager young TM
attorney on retainer in Hartford that will tell me if he went far
enough

Yeah - that's the guy who told me about for the CEA logo case right?

Dude - Mrs. Wave says the guy is a real go getter.

So, to that, I am trying to dig up his name and address irl
in case we need it. I have archived most of the posts, it won't be
hard to prove the concept is stolen... Personally, I think stealing
from someones kid is about as low as you can get, but then again, this
is Jim H...

JimH - JimH - hmmm - name rings a bell, but I can't quite place it.

Something about hell freezing over? *Crazy notion about gas pricing?
Incessant complaining about the behavior of others?- Hide quoted text -

THAT'S the one!!
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Jun 30, 9:22 pm, wrote:
On Jun 30, 9:08 pm, John H. wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/3pke2s
Note the bottom line!

Hey, I have a shirt with that on it!

So does my daughter!!
Apparantly one needs to break some bones to get one.....

I've got a shirt you only get when you make some bones.
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Jun 30, 9:08 pm, John H. wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/3pke2s
Note the bottom line!
Hey, I have a shirt with that on it!
What - a pizza stain? You dribbled your porridge? Squirted some
mustard out of a hot dog?
WHAT?!?!?!? I DEMAND TO KNOW!!!

I hate pizza, I don't know what porridge is but it sounds bad, and I
don't hardly use mustard.

This is about Jim H stealing my kids clothing business logo. He
changed it a little, removed the company name and trademark
designation.

That crayoned mouse is a business logo?

Who buys clothes with that logo? Homeless kids in Bosnia?

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 07:59:53 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
http://tinyurl.com/3pke2s

Note the bottom line!

Oh boy! Looks like the dwarf army is regressing back to their childhood.
Sad to see.

http://images.epilogue.net/users/jim...versmaller.jpg

Wrong army. This is the one. Don is the one without a beard.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8AkKnLMELo

You know, the thing about Walt Disney was that he was one of the
inspirational visionaries of our time.

It wasn't that he was a great cartoonist or marketer. It was simply
that he could tell you why something was wrong or right and how to fix
it or make it better. As such, he was indispensable - someone who
could think great thoughts and make them happen.

His great abilities to take us beyond ourselves and present fantastic
images and feel good marketing was genius - despite his flaws as a
person.

Amazing really.

Senior Member

On Jul 1, 7:58*am, wrote:
On Jun 30, 9:22*pm, wrote:

On Jun 30, 9:08*pm, John H. wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/3pke2s

Note the bottom line!

Hey, I have a shirt with that on it! *

So does my daughter!!
Apparantly one needs to break some bones to get one.....

Nope, no broken bones needed, please! The Rowdy Mouse [TM] is an
attitude, there are several ways to make your bones. The Mouse earned
made her first set appropriately at "The Boneyard", Meriden Motorcycle
Club. She strayed from the course twice. The sweepers just followed
her around and watched her pull the bike out of the ruts. She even
made the hill climb without washing out.. Pretty good for her first
race...
Here is a link, zoom in on the shirt
http://trip-reports.com/coppermine/d...album=10&pos=0
And just for the other ahole here. When kids make their bones they get
a shirt, when adults make em' we get ink. Harry never made his bones,
unless it was him in the barrel.. citizens, geeze...
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Jul 1, 7:58 am, wrote:
On Jun 30, 9:22 pm, wrote:

On Jun 30, 9:08 pm, John H. wrote:
[...]

The etymology I know of for "making your bones" is a tad different.

I will admit, though, that I was never stupid or careless enough to
allow my children when they were young to engage in motorcycle racing.
Life must be cheap in your part of Connecticut.
Senior Member

wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
http://tinyurl.com/3pke2s

Note the bottom line!

Oh boy! *Looks like the dwarf army is regressing back to their childhood.
Sad to see.

http://images.epilogue.net/users/jim...versmaller.jpg

Wrong army. This is the one. Don is the one without a beard.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8AkKnLMELo

You know, the thing about Walt Disney was that he was one of the
inspirational visionaries of our time.

It wasn't that he was a great cartoonist or marketer. *It was simply
that he could tell you why something was wrong or right and how to fix
it or make it better. *As such, he was indispensable - someone who
could think great thoughts and make them happen.

His great abilities to take us beyond ourselves and present fantastic
images and feel good marketing was genius - despite his flaws as a
person.

Amazing really.- Hide quoted text -

Does my kids logo make you grin?

On Jul 1, 8:48*am, wrote:
On Jul 1, 7:58*am, wrote:

On Jun 30, 9:22*pm, wrote:

On Jun 30, 9:08*pm, John H. wrote:

[...]

Give Harry a break, he's trying desperately to get attention, even at
the sake of being such a low life that he's started saying crappy
things about people's children, just like JimH.
Jim Jim is offline

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 07:59:53 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

"Plays With Morons" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 00:06:57 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
m...
[...]

There is definitely some magic going on. Even though he's gone his vision
seems to be growing exponentially. They have 36 square miles near Orlando
and most of it is still undeveloped, but there is new construction going on
all the time. I have a retired friend who works there full time for pocket
change and he loves it. My niece, who graduated from college last spring,
did Disney's college program for a semester, and now works at Disney. I
guess it must be a really fun place to work.

For the incessant whiner... John H.[_4_] General 3 June 29th 08 09:16 PM
For the Incessant Whiner John H.[_4_] General 3 June 28th 08 01:06 PM
More meat for the whiners JohnH General 10 May 19th 06 02:55 AM
More meat for the whiners Tim General 5 May 18th 06 10:53 PM
More meat for the whiners [email protected] General 0 May 18th 06 05:38 PM