Default Never, Never Answer

I did a test the last couple of days. With them in the KF, there were about
30 legitimate posts that one may want to read here. Once they were let out,
it went to over 70. The additonal 40 posts were nothing more than garbage
such as:

You've killfiled yourself, Loogy and Herring?

You really truly are going to be upset, SW, when Obama is elected president.
Delicious.

Reggie is only here and there to see what sort of sh*t he can stir up.

Your doctorate is from a diploma mill.

Why are you asking him? His "diploma" is not from a legitimate university.

Every single time you post something here or anywhere, you convince
someone else you're an idiot.

It's really humorous how you project your history of ****ty behavior
here and elsewhere onto other posters.

I doubt anyone in the "real" army did, either. I wonder if he showed the
privates photos of his grandchildren and his license plate?

I'm always very concerned about my image with the right-wingers here.
Not.

You post there, too?

Loogy's boat is on the side of his bathtub. If he has a bathtub.

If someone bothered to read your last 1000 posts here, they'd conclude
you were an obsessed, foul-mouthed, low IQ drooler.

Herring, who doesn't work for a living, listened to Rush today.

As opposed to you, Mr. Loopy?

Ruuudeeeeee....don't take your guns to town...

Finally, for the moment, when he loses, and loses big, it'll **** off
all the righties here. That alone might make it worthwhile... :)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

It goes on, and on, and on, and on... and that's just from ONE of the
stooges. Yup... a helluvalot of boating related posts there. OK, I'll give
him the bathtub one.

I know, I know... everyone knows this, and I apologize. I just had to
check... out of curiosity.

I'll put them back in the basement now.... It's kind of fun in a perverted
way though, to watch them squirm in their own feces. g

--Mike

"DK" wrote in message
camacdonaldiii wrote:
No matter how provocative, no matter how well disguised the intent,
now matter what, just don't answer the mentally ill and the acolytes.
It's the best way to handle them. Let's all retake the pledge: NEVER,
NEVER ANSWER THEM.

I've had the three stooges killfiled for weeks. Aside from the replies,
I'm sure I have saved myself 20 minutes a day wading through the lies,
trolls, complaining, attacks, and other assorted bull****.

The kid got his head knocked in so bad in his first fight,
Donnie has to keep him at home and support him/do his laundry.

HEY... enough with donnie and his kid's laundry... my gut can only take so
much laughing...

--Mike

"DK" wrote in message

camacdonaldiii wrote:
No matter how provocative, no matter how well disguised the intent,
now matter what, just don't answer the mentally ill and the acolytes.
It's the best way to handle them. Let's all retake the pledge: NEVER,
NEVER ANSWER THEM.

I've had the three stooges killfiled for weeks. Aside from the replies,
I'm sure I have saved myself 20 minutes a day wading through the lies,
trolls, complaining, attacks, and other assorted bull****.- Hide quoted
text -

Hey, I posted a link yesterday that showed Harry posting 50 trolls to
the group in less than 24 hours. Donnie is just ****ed that his kid
are still at home, and utterly unsuccessful. Remember, this is the guy
(donnie) who let his kid think he could fight MMA, (lazy parents
suck). The kid got his head knocked in so bad in his first fight,

wrote in message

On Jun 30, 11:40 pm, "Mike" wrote:

[...]

"DK" wrote in message

m...

camacdonaldiii wrote:
No matter how provocative, no matter how well disguised the intent,
now matter what, just don't answer the mentally ill and the acolytes.
It's the best way to handle them. Let's all retake the pledge: NEVER,
NEVER ANSWER THEM.

I've had the three stooges killfiled for weeks. Aside from the replies,
I'm sure I have saved myself 20 minutes a day wading through the lies,
trolls, complaining, attacks, and other assorted bull****.- Hide quoted
text -

Hey, I posted a link yesterday that showed Harry posting 50 trolls to
the group in less than 24 hours. Donnie is just ****ed that his kid
are still at home, and utterly unsuccessful. Remember, this is the guy
(donnie) who let his kid think he could fight MMA, (lazy parents
suck). The kid got his head knocked in so bad in his first fight,
Donnie has to keep him at home and support him/do his laundry.- Hide quoted text -

Well then I won't give you my opinion on how JimH's kid gets so many
privileges in the marine corps. "Special" vacations and such..
Hummmm..er....

"DK" wrote in message

camacdonaldiii wrote:
[...]

Maybe I should have bought a 'chase' motorcycle and gave him a couple
minutes head start in the local woods.
Great fun runnin' those kiddies down, don't ya think?

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:

Maybe I should have bought a 'chase' motorcycle and gave him a couple
minutes head start in the local woods.
Great fun runnin' those kiddies down, don't ya think?

You have to wonder what these sorts of irresponsible parents will say
and do when one of their offspring sustains a really serious, life
threatening or debilitating injury and either dies or spends the rest of
their life in a wheelchair.

"Oh...well...at least they got to do something exciting..."

D'oh.

wrote in message

On Jun 30, 11:40 pm, "Mike" wrote:

[...]

"DK" wrote in message

m...

camacdonaldiii wrote:
[...]

Just read this.

Shame on you Scott.

wrote in message

On Jun 30, 11:40 pm, "Mike" wrote:

[...]

"DK" wrote in message

m...

camacdonaldiii wrote:
[...]

Shame on you Scott.- Hide quoted text -

You've done worse.

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:

Maybe I should have bought a 'chase' motorcycle and gave him a couple
minutes head start in the local woods.
Great fun runnin' those kiddies down, don't ya think?

You have to wonder what these sorts of irresponsible parents will say and
do when one of their offspring sustains a really serious, life threatening
or debilitating injury and either dies or spends the rest of their life in
a wheelchair.

"Oh...well...at least they got to do something exciting..."

D'oh.

In the local news yesterday..... a 15 year old ran his ATV into a cable
strung across a logging road.
Declared dead upon arrival at the hospital.
ATVs are a big deal here...... the provincial gov't bought 66 kiddie ATVs
with trailers and gave them to local associations to train kids as young as
6.
After a hugh outcry from everyone with half a brain...they took the kiddie
ATVs back. Might be a good chance for some reckless parent to get a deal on
one.

The answer... katy ASA 17 February 10th 06 01:09 AM
And the answer is . . .. Michael ASA 1 July 8th 04 05:07 PM
What If #4-Answer Bobsprit ASA 197 July 1st 04 03:52 AM
What #7 ANSWER Bobsprit ASA 2 July 1st 04 01:14 AM
What If #1 Answer Bobsprit ASA 2 June 16th 04 04:05 PM