Default Never, Never Answer

No matter how provocative, no matter how well disguised the intent,
now matter what, just don't answer the mentally ill and the acolytes.
It's the best way to handle them. Let's all retake the pledge: NEVER,
NEVER ANSWER THEM.
HK HK is offline

camacdonaldiii wrote:
No matter how provocative, no matter how well disguised the intent,
now matter what, just don't answer the mentally ill and the acolytes.
It's the best way to handle them. Let's all retake the pledge: NEVER,
NEVER ANSWER THEM.

No one here is interested in your household problems.

HK HK is offline

wrote:

No matter how provocative, no matter how well disguised the intent,
now matter what, just don't answer the mentally ill and the acolytes.
It's the best way to handle them. Let's all retake the pledge: NEVER,
NEVER ANSWER THEM.

It can be done.

Not by you...whine...whine...whine.

"camacdonaldiii" wrote in message
No matter how provocative, no matter how well disguised the intent,
now matter what, just don't answer the mentally ill and the acolytes.
It's the best way to handle them. Let's all retake the pledge: NEVER,
NEVER ANSWER THEM.

~~Snerk~~

I'm betting that some of your girlfriends just can't resist...what do you
say?

On Jun 30, 1:17*am, camacdonaldiii wrote:
No matter how provocative, no matter how well disguised the intent,
now matter what, just don't answer the mentally ill and the acolytes.
It's the best way to handle them. *Let's all retake the pledge: NEVER,
NEVER ANSWER THEM.

I wouldnt expect a COWARD like LOOGY to answer.
DK DK is offline

camacdonaldiii wrote:
No matter how provocative, no matter how well disguised the intent,
now matter what, just don't answer the mentally ill and the acolytes.
It's the best way to handle them. Let's all retake the pledge: NEVER,
NEVER ANSWER THEM.

I've had the three stooges killfiled for weeks. Aside from the replies,
I'm sure I have saved myself 20 minutes a day wading through the lies,
trolls, complaining, attacks, and other assorted bull****.
HK HK is offline

DK wrote:
camacdonaldiii wrote:
No matter how provocative, no matter how well disguised the intent,
now matter what, just don't answer the mentally ill and the acolytes.
It's the best way to handle them. Let's all retake the pledge: NEVER,
NEVER ANSWER THEM.

I've had the three stooges killfiled for weeks. Aside from the replies,
I'm sure I have saved myself 20 minutes a day wading through the lies,
trolls, complaining, attacks, and other assorted bull****.

You've killfiled yourself, Loogy and Herring?

On Jun 30, 10:03*pm, HK wrote:
DK wrote:
camacdonaldiii wrote:
No matter how provocative, no matter how well disguised the intent,
now matter what, just don't answer the mentally ill and the acolytes.
It's the best way to handle them. *Let's all retake the pledge: NEVER,
NEVER ANSWER THEM.

I've had the three stooges killfiled for weeks. *Aside from the replies,
I'm sure I have saved myself 20 minutes a day wading through the lies,
trolls, complaining, attacks, and other assorted bull****.

You've killfiled yourself, Loogy and Herring?

They continue to **** on the toilet seat. Who knows when they will
finally learn to raise it?

"DK" wrote in message
camacdonaldiii wrote:
No matter how provocative, no matter how well disguised the intent,
now matter what, just don't answer the mentally ill and the acolytes.
It's the best way to handle them. Let's all retake the pledge: NEVER,
NEVER ANSWER THEM.

I've had the three stooges killfiled for weeks. Aside from the replies,
I'm sure I have saved myself 20 minutes a day wading through the lies,
trolls, complaining, attacks, and other assorted bull****.

Anothey Pouty Mouse squeaks up!
You guys should adopt Just a Minutes crude graphic, substitute Pouty for
Rowdy, and have a club burgie made.
It certainly would define the motley crew also known as the 7 Dwarfs.

The answer... katy ASA 17 February 10th 06 01:09 AM
And the answer is . . .. Michael ASA 1 July 8th 04 05:07 PM
What If #4-Answer Bobsprit ASA 197 July 1st 04 03:52 AM
What #7 ANSWER Bobsprit ASA 2 July 1st 04 01:14 AM
What If #1 Answer Bobsprit ASA 2 June 16th 04 04:05 PM