Default Weather report...

At last check, Hell hasn't frozen over.

At last check, Hell hasn't frozen over.

Damn global warming. Have you tried to reach Al Gore?

Senior Member

On Jun 29, 7:27*pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
At last check, Hell hasn't frozen over.

So we are down at the track, having hotdogs, talking to friends,
meeting new friends. I was told by the track owner today that our
family was one of the nicest group of folks they have as regulars..
Anyway, the big track cleared out and the Mouse wanted to go to the
big course. Well, about half way through the lap, the clouds opened
up. Mouse and another girl were on the back quarter trying to get up
the jump and the tires just slid and slid.. They finally got the bikes
upright and out of the clay, and we were all covered within seconds..
what a mess.. Yep it rained today, but we made some new friends and
will picnic with them there next Sunday.. I actually was not too upset
as we had been there since 9am and I was about done anyway...
Frekin' Shortpants, gotta' have a weather report....
Senior Member

On Jun 29, 8:07*pm, John H. wrote:

wrote:
At last check, Hell hasn't frozen over.

So we are down at the track, having hotdogs, talking to friends,
meeting new friends. I was told by the track owner today that our
family was one of the nicest group of folks they have as regulars..
Anyway, the big track cleared out and the Mouse wanted to go to the
big course. Well, about half way through the lap, the clouds opened
up. Mouse and another girl were on the back quarter trying to get up
the jump and the tires just slid and slid.. They finally got the bikes
upright and out of the clay, and we were all covered within seconds..
what a mess.. Yep it rained today, but we made some new friends and
will picnic with them there next Sunday.. I actually was not too upset
as we had been there since 9am and I was about done anyway...
Frekin' Shortpants, gotta' have a weather report....

Cool. Hey, do you know how to build a stand for a small outboard? There's a
guy over in rec.boats.cruising looking for ideas. I suggested he ask you.- Hide quoted text -

Well a quick idea would be those folding sawbucks at HomeDepot or
whereever. Something like this just add wood. Depending on how big the
engine is, I might add a length across the bottoms of the legs that
stick out on the heavy side of the stand... Or he could just do what
Loogie and I do, make your kids hold the engine all season long if
they want to eat

wrote:
[...]

LMAO! That was quite good!

wrote:
[...]

LMAO! That was quite good!- Hide quoted text -

I been having a little fun today, guess it's time to stop

wrote:
[...]

And, since you didn't say it was copywrited, I posted it over there for
you.

wrote:
[...]

they want to eat- Hide quoted text -

Exactly, even when you are giving it a test run!

Monday Sail Report...a perfect weather day! Capt. Rob ASA 80 September 8th 07 12:07 PM
Weather report Gordon Cruising 9 December 13th 06 11:02 PM
Gulf Weather Report Joe ASA 4 November 8th 05 01:57 AM
Ocean weather router / weather routing Bob Cook Cruising 0 August 13th 03 09:11 PM