Jim Jim is offline

Default Harry and Hertwick show back on the air.

Now performing over at Chuck's place. Don't miss it.
Senior Member

On Jun 27, 5:22*pm, "Jim" wrote:
Now performing over at Chuck's place. Don't miss it.

I don't, in fact I don't miss it at all...

On Jun 27, 5:55*pm, wrote:
On Jun 27, 5:22*pm, "Jim" wrote:

Now performing over at Chuck's place. Don't miss it.

I don't, in fact I don't miss it at all...

Open your eyes. The enemy is within as shown by his post. ;-)

On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 17:22:56 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

Now performing over at Chuck's place. Don't miss it.

They're just reposting patriotic posts. Leave 'em alone.

Look at the idiot...running back and forth with progress reports like
a little kid in a playground...****ing sad.