Default Lets get back to an "On Topic" N/G Yo Harry, Eisboch, Shortwave, Calif Bill, Gene, basskisser, Chuck and all the other regulars.

No, I am not a "Netcop", but I liked this N/G a lot better when there was a
lot of boating related stuff posted here.

IMHO I think we should really stop replying to the flamers who post stuff
about racism etc., and get back to serious discussion topics like
boats!!!!!!!!!!!!

After all, isn't that what it's all about?

Fredo

Jim Jim is offline

Default OT: Lets get back to an "On Topic"

OK Fredo The floor is yours. You start.

. ..

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 11:22:09 GMT, "FREDO" wrote:

No, I am not a "Netcop", but I liked this N/G a lot better when there was a
lot of boating related stuff posted here.

IMHO I think we should really stop replying to the flamers who post stuff
about racism etc., and get back to serious discussion topics like
boats!!!!!!!!!!!!

After all, isn't that what it's all about?

Fredo

I'd love it!
***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

John

FREDO wrote:
No, I am not a "Netcop", but I liked this N/G a lot better when there was a
lot of boating related stuff posted here.

IMHO I think we should really stop replying to the flamers who post stuff
about racism etc., and get back to serious discussion topics like
boats!!!!!!!!!!!!

After all, isn't that what it's all about?

Fredo

When aboard your boat, do you talk about nothing except boats?

On 30 Jul 2006 10:37:52 -0700, "basskisser" wrote:

FREDO wrote:
No, I am not a "Netcop", but I liked this N/G a lot better when there was a
lot of boating related stuff posted here.

IMHO I think we should really stop replying to the flamers who post stuff
about racism etc., and get back to serious discussion topics like
boats!!!!!!!!!!!!

After all, isn't that what it's all about?

Fredo

When aboard your boat, do you talk about nothing except boats?

Usually boats and/or fishing. Sometimes about the pretty things in bikinis.
Never argue about politics or religion.
***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

John

wrote:

FREDO wrote:
No, I am not a "Netcop", but I liked this N/G a lot better when there was a
lot of boating related stuff posted here.

IMHO I think we should really stop replying to the flamers who post stuff
about racism etc., and get back to serious discussion topics like
boats!!!!!!!!!!!!

After all, isn't that what it's all about?

Fredo

When aboard your boat, do you talk about nothing except boats?

This is not your boat.

wrote:

FREDO wrote:
No, I am not a "Netcop", but I liked this N/G a lot better when there was a
lot of boating related stuff posted here.

IMHO I think we should really stop replying to the flamers who post stuff
about racism etc., and get back to serious discussion topics like
boats!!!!!!!!!!!!

After all, isn't that what it's all about?

Fredo

When aboard your boat, do you talk about nothing except boats?

This is not your boat.

Logic is logic. What about a dinner party? Do you talk about nothing
but the dinner?

wrote:

FREDO wrote:
No, I am not a "Netcop", but I liked this N/G a lot better when there was a
lot of boating related stuff posted here.

IMHO I think we should really stop replying to the flamers who post stuff
about racism etc., and get back to serious discussion topics like
boats!!!!!!!!!!!!

After all, isn't that what it's all about?

Fredo

When aboard your boat, do you talk about nothing except boats?

This is not your boat.

Logic is logic. What about a dinner party? Do you talk about nothing
but the dinner?

Never argue politics or religion at a dinner party!

Political groups are *great* places to argue politics.
***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

John

wrote:

FREDO wrote:
No, I am not a "Netcop", but I liked this N/G a lot better when there was a
lot of boating related stuff posted here.

IMHO I think we should really stop replying to the flamers who post stuff
about racism etc., and get back to serious discussion topics like
boats!!!!!!!!!!!!

After all, isn't that what it's all about?

Fredo

When aboard your boat, do you talk about nothing except boats?

This is not your boat.

Logic is logic. What about a dinner party? Do you talk about nothing
but the dinner?

Never argue politics or religion at a dinner party!

Political groups are *great* places to argue politics.
***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

John

The OP said nothing about politics. There are many millions of topics
besides boats and politics. If I was on someone else's boat and they
talked about nothing but their boat, I'd be so bored with the droning
that I'd swim back to shore!!

wrote:

FREDO wrote:
[...]

Well, racism isn't a great topic for a dinner party either. It'll just lead
to politics.
***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

John