Jack Goff Jack Goff is offline

Default Lets get back to an "On Topic" N/G Yo Harry, Eisboch, Shortwave, Calif Bill, Gene, basskisser, Chuck and all the other regulars.

On 30 Jul 2006 10:37:52 -0700, "basskisser"
wrote:

FREDO wrote:
No, I am not a "Netcop", but I liked this N/G a lot better when there was a
lot of boating related stuff posted here.

IMHO I think we should really stop replying to the flamers who post stuff
about racism etc., and get back to serious discussion topics like

After all, isn't that what it's all about?

Fredo

When aboard your boat, do you talk about nothing except boats?

This is not your boat.