Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Ping: Shortwave Tom

I have been waiting all day for you to confirm or deny my claims of
fuel prices at my marina.

You doubted my claim that the fuel prices are not increased until a
new fuel shipment is received.

You insulted me in the process by questioning my claim and calling me
a moron. Certain members here then started to pile on with insults
and attacks on me.

I provided links to my current marina (and old marina practicing the
same policy) and you stated last night that you would call them this
morning as you still did not believe me (I think that is where the
moron insult came in).

You have posted here this evening so I know you are logged on.

Your call big guy. Are you really the type of person you claim to be
or will you wimp out on this after all your chest pounding?

I await an apology from you and trust it will be coming.

Ping: ShortWave Eisboch General 2 April 11th 08 12:50 AM
ping Shortwave Don White General 27 August 16th 07 04:11 AM
Ping shortWave Steve P General 5 May 19th 07 11:30 AM
Ping: Shortwave Eisboch General 0 December 15th 06 11:04 PM
Ping: Shortwave JimH General 2 February 27th 06 01:26 AM