Default Ping: Shortwave Tom

I have been waiting all day for you to confirm or deny my claims of
fuel prices at my marina.

You doubted my claim that the fuel prices are not increased until a
new fuel shipment is received.

You insulted me in the process by questioning my claim and calling me
a moron. Certain members here then started to pile on with insults
and attacks on me.

I provided links to my current marina (and old marina practicing the
same policy) and you stated last night that you would call them this
morning as you still did not believe me (I think that is where the
moron insult came in).

You have posted here this evening so I know you are logged on.

Your call big guy. Are you really the type of person you claim to be
or will you wimp out on this after all your chest pounding?

I await an apology from you and trust it will be coming.

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 16:59:17 -0700 (PDT), JimH
wrote:

I have been waiting all day for you to confirm or deny my claims of
fuel prices at my marina.

Gee Jim - that's really sad that you waited here all day. My gosh.

You know, you can get help for Internet addiction - it's now a
recognized psychiatric disorder.

You doubted my claim that the fuel prices are not increased until a
new fuel shipment is received.

I still do.

You insulted me in the process by questioning my claim and calling me
a moron.

You are.

Certain members here then started to pile on with insults
and attacks on me.

How the hell did you manage to raise a Marine?

God what a wimp.

I provided links to my current marina (and old marina practicing the
same policy) and you stated last night that you would call them this
morning as you still did not believe me (I think that is where the
moron insult came in).

I still don't. And it was - exactly right.

About the only thing you are right about by the way.

You have posted here this evening so I know you are logged on.

Wow - and a detective along with your many other talents which mainly
revolve taking offense and whining.

Your call big guy. Are you really the type of person you claim to be
or will you wimp out on this after all your chest pounding?

Say what?

You are such an ass.

I await an apology from you and trust it will be coming.

Then you'll wait until hell freezes over because I actually have a
life.

Up until five minutes ago, I had forgotten all about it - it didn't
control my day waiting anxiously to find the answer to the burning
question.

And now, I just may wait until hell freezes over allowing others to
enjoy taking you to the virtual woodshed.

While I'm on a roll, here is what I think about you...

~~ crickets ~~

and your opinons on anything

~~ crickets ~~

and your obvious insecurities and need to be approved of...

~~ man is he screwed up or what? ~~

I'll get an answer when I damn well feel like it now - which means
that you will be sitting all day long, fingers poised above the
keyboard ready to reply only to find that you have nothing to reply
to.

Which will slowly drive you crazy - or at least crazier than you are
now which, let's face it, is fairly crazy - as in Cracker Box Palace
crazy or He Really Should Be Committed crazy. It will be a delicious
picture and I'm really sorry I won't be there to watch your eyes start
to bug out as your blood pressure rises until finally your head
explodes when you figure out that you were, are and always will be
wrong.

Oh, sorry, forgot to end this in such a way as to hasten the process
of driving you nuts.

Moron.

wrote:

[...]

Proving you wrong drives you insane.

Too bad.

No name calling on my part though.

I thought better of you Tom.

wrote:

[...]

You forgot the 'asshole' from earlier?

LMAO!
--
John *H*

wrote:

[...]

BTW..........for those who have not followed the original thread, here
it it...............

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...302204c?hl=en&

Decide for yourself. ;-)

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 18:16:15 -0700 (PDT), JimH wrote:

snipped the JimH trash

BTW..........for those who have not followed the original thread, here
it it...............

"...here it it........"

LMAO!!
--
John *H*

ROFLOL! What I find humorous is that harry doesn't jump all over you for
attacking one of the gay blades. Had it been anyone else, harry would have
jumped in with some 3rd grade insult, or an attack on your children.
Somehow, you get a pass... ;-)

harry, how does Tom's ass taste! LOL!

--Mike

"John H." wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 18:16:15 -0700 (PDT), JimH wrote:

snipped the JimH trash

BTW..........for those who have not followed the original thread, here
it it...............

"...here it it........"

LMAO!!
--
John *H*

Johnny...I thought you were the one instructing your army of dwarfs to
ignore a couple of us. Why are you doing your best to pile on and agitate
someone you order others not to? Doesn't make sense.

Ping: ShortWave Eisboch General 2 April 11th 08 12:50 AM
ping Shortwave Don White General 27 August 16th 07 04:11 AM
Ping shortWave Steve P General 5 May 19th 07 11:30 AM
Ping: Shortwave Eisboch General 0 December 15th 06 11:04 PM
Ping: Shortwave JimH General 2 February 27th 06 01:26 AM