BoatBanter.com

-   -   OT Anyone with children or with friends that have children (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/95412-ot-anyone-children-friends-have-children.html)

[email protected] June 18th 08 01:25 PM

OT Anyone with children or with friends that have children

Take their bikes away from them, their dangerous

Also take their shoes away from them, too dangerous to be outside
walking.

Do not allow them outside of their room, too many things to bump into.

Do not let them outside, WAY too dangerous, what with insects that
bite, poison ivy, etc.

Round off all sharp corners in the home, including furniture, walls,
etc, then pad everything with a minimum of 3" of closed cell foam,
those hard walls and sharp corners are very dangerous.

Do not EVER take a child in a car, there is a chance of an accident.

Don't ever take a child in a boat, again, accidents happen.

You must home school your children, it's way too dangerous to allow
them on a school bus, and those school hallways are just way unsafe,
what with hard walls and floors, a fall could be a disaster.

A child should never, ever be allowed to play with another child, it's
just too risky.

The only downside that one may experience with this is their children
might be inclined to join the military to get some real life
experience instead of going to college.

HK June 18th 08 01:40 PM

wrote:
[...]

One of your best posts ever, and it shows clearly how really stupid you are.

Congratulations.

Oh...college *is* a real-life experience. Had you experienced college,
you might know this.

Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] June 18th 08 01:48 PM

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 05:25:29 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

You must home school your children, it's way too dangerous to allow
them on a school bus, and those school hallways are just way unsafe,
what with hard walls and floors, a fall could be a disaster

As hard as this maybe to believe, I've actually run into this exact
justification fo rhome schooling.

No joke. :)

[email protected] June 18th 08 02:06 PM

OT Anyone with children or with friends that have children

On Jun 18, 8:48*am, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 05:25:29 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
You must home school your children, it's way too dangerous to allow
them on a school bus, and those school hallways are just way unsafe,
what with hard walls and floors, a fall could be a disaster

As hard as this maybe to believe, I've actually run into this exact
justification fo rhome schooling.

No joke. *:)

Yes, I have too, and it's no small wonder that those children grew up
to be afraid of everything.

HK June 18th 08 02:27 PM

wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 05:25:29 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
You must home school your children, it's way too dangerous to allow
them on a school bus, and those school hallways are just way unsafe,
what with hard walls and floors, a fall could be a disaster

As hard as this maybe to believe, I've actually run into this exact
justification fo rhome schooling.

No joke. :)

Yes, I have too, and it's no small wonder that those children grew up
to be afraid of everything.

If we had any sense, one would have to take a test and get a license in
order to conceive a child.

Idiots like you would be disqualified.

[email protected] June 18th 08 03:23 PM

wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 05:25:29 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
You must home school your children, it's way too dangerous to allow
them on a school bus, and those school hallways are just way unsafe,
what with hard walls and floors, a fall could be a disaster

As hard as this maybe to believe, I've actually run into this exact
justification fo rhome schooling.

No joke. *:)

One of the stooges who has been the most verbose about this seems to
not know too much

This link clearly disputes his opinion:

http://whatparentsshouldrealize.blog...llow-your.html

There are many, many studies linking linking parents overprotecting
children and stress, drug use, social withdrawel, inability to cope
with anxious moments, etc.

HK June 18th 08 04:09 PM

wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 05:25:29 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
You must home school your children, it's way too dangerous to allow
them on a school bus, and those school hallways are just way unsafe,
what with hard walls and floors, a fall could be a disaster

As hard as this maybe to believe, I've actually run into this exact
justification fo rhome schooling.

No joke. :)

One of the stooges who has been the most verbose about this seems to
not know too much

This link clearly disputes his opinion:

http://whatparentsshouldrealize.blog...llow-your.html

There are many, many studies linking linking parents overprotecting
children and stress, drug use, social withdrawel, inability to cope
with anxious moments, etc.

I was talking about keeping small kids off motorcycles and devices like
them, such as ATVs, crap-for-brains.

[email protected] June 18th 08 04:27 PM

http://whatparentsshouldrealize.blog...ngerous-things...

There are many, many studies linking linking parents overprotecting
children and stress, drug use, social withdrawel, inability to cope
with anxious moments, etc.

I forgot, we also should never, EVER teach them to ride things like
motorcyles responsibly. They may then grow up to be responsible adults
and not need someone to do their thinking for them.

Vic Smith June 18th 08 05:22 PM

wrote:

[...]

I told all my kids about motorcycles - "You can't have one, and don't
get on one. Won't matter what a fantastically skilled and safe rider
you are when a car or truck pops you off the bike."
Of course we always lived in the city or close in burbs. Lots of
traffic. Might have done different in the sticks.
There's a million ways to teach responsibility.
Take them sky diving and teach them to rig their own chute.
Have them test the ice when ice fishing season starts.
Safe boating practices comes right to mind.
Just make sure every time they do something right they don't get
whipped. You need positive reinforcement of good behavior.
Fiscal responsibility is best taught early on. What I did with mine
was pay them a quarter to not eat dinner, then charge them 20 cents
for breakfast.
There were 7 of them, and they were allowed to pool resources, so they
learned teamwork too.
They all did just fine last I knew. Haven't heard from them in some
years.
Remember what Ann Landers said.
"Your children don't come from you. They come through you."
That was one wise lady.

--Vic

[email protected] June 18th 08 05:47 PM

OT Anyone with children or with friends that have children

On Jun 18, 11:50*am, Gene Kearns
wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 05:25:29 -0700 (PDT), penned
the following well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

I agree and they should not be permitted to fish or swim. Really......http://www.smh.com.au/news/unusual-t...-and-attacks-b...

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepagehttp://pamandgene.idleplay.net/* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguidehttp://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *- Hide quoted text -

Exactly! There are just so many things that people allow their
children to do that must stop!
Checkers and Chess come to mind, the pieces are choke hazards.
My son loves to help me wash my truck, but I shouldn't let him do
that, there is a risk of slipping in the suds.
The list goes on!

[email protected] June 18th 08 05:54 PM

OT Anyone with children or with friends that have children

wrote:

[...]

--Vic- Hide quoted text -

There are those here who think that you should be turned into "child
protective services" for allowing your kids the freedom to *test the
waters* so to speak. You are suggesting skydiving, they will certainly
throw a hissy fit about that if they whine about a small low powered
motocross bike!
I had a mini bike at around 9, then motorcycles, then racing motocross
ones, then snowmobiles, then racing snowmobiles. What the fools don't
understand is the responsiblity is vast from doing something like
that, you have to maintain, fix, get race ready, enter the races, etc.
Besides, I always, always take time for my kids, they love doing
things with me as much as I love doing things with them. I just don't
think it'd be the same if I had to put them in full body armour to go
fly a kite.....

[email protected] June 18th 08 06:13 PM

OT Anyone with children or with friends that have children

On Jun 18, 1:02*pm, wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 09:54:19 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
wrote:

[...]

http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/norw...te/ci_9619906- Hide quoted text -

Your point? Children are killed every day at all sorts of activities,
including baseball, football, soccer, etc. Should we deny them the
pleasure of those things also? What about fishing? Drowning is a big
part of juvenile deaths. What about taking them to the playground? You
must take them, you certainly can't expect them to be responsible
enough to walk there.....
The playground is an accident waiting to happen. Skating? Oh, no!
Hiking? Nope, risk of injury or death there! Camping? Nope, risk of
snakebite, rabid squirrels, etc. I guess they could sit in there
padded rooms and read until they get old enough and tired of it enough
to get out of the prison/home......

[email protected] June 18th 08 06:18 PM

wrote:

[...]

Here's a little info, I really like the last paragraph:

A Philadelphia orthopedic surgeon, Joseph S. Torg of Temple
University's medical school, was the first to study this problem after
1975, when a dozen local football players suffered serious spinal
injuries, with one dying and eight becoming quadriplegics. Torg
recommended teaching athletes not to hit others with the top of their
heads, instead training them to protect their spines. While there is
still an average of six such injuries annually in the last 13 years,
the safety campaign has clearly worked.

Now, this kind of injury has become thankfully rare. "If you look at
the actual chances of becoming a quadriplegic from football, it's one
out of 192,000 players," Boden says. Injuries to ankles, knees, hands
and so on, that's another story.

Other risky sports: ice hockey, skydiving, scuba diving, cheerleading
and gymnastics. Cheerleading and gymnastics? Absolutely, experts say.
Cheerleading is actually the most injury-prone sport for women. Being
tossed high into the air by teammates is risky business for the head
and spine, and ankle injuries are common.

But whether it's football, cycling or cheerleading, doctors say there
are ways to keep safe.

Rule No. 1: Don't get in over your head. "You have to compete at a
level at which you're accustomed, and that's compatible with your
level of talent," says Edward McFarland, an orthopedic surgeon at
Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore. Train slowly, working your way
up to more strenuous play, and make sure you know the proper
technique: Don't hit that double-black-diamond trail if you've just
learned how to ski.

Good gear is also key. "To reduce the risk of serious head injury and
even save your life, wear the right type of helmet, when appropriate,"
Flecha says.

Rule 2: Let things heal. After an injury, serious or not, stay on the
sidelines until you're better, or you risk doing even more damage.
"The smartest advice is, if something bothers you during or after,
stop or do less, and don't do anything until it feels 100% better,"
says orthopedic surgeon Robert Marx, the orthopedic director of the
Sports Medicine Institute for Young Athletes at New York City's
Hospital for Special Surgery.

Still, physicians caution that parents shouldn't over-hype the dangers
of sports. The idea should be to play carefully, but definitely play.
"You can't be overly injury-conscious, because you may lead children
away from sports," Marx says. "The biggest problem we're having is
that kids aren't doing enough, and there are high rates of childhood
obesity."

JimH[_2_] June 18th 08 06:26 PM

OT Anyone with children or with friends that have children

A *balanced* view on the subject.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...andle%2 0Bars

John H.[_4_] June 18th 08 06:28 PM

OT Anyone with children or with friends that have children

wrote:

[...]

Vic, do you really think you did a good job when you've not heard from them
in some years?
--
John *H*

[email protected] June 18th 08 06:50 PM

On Jun 18, 1:26*pm, JimH wrote:
A *balanced* view on the subject.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...113DF934A15756....

Here's some more balance:

We can't feed them meat:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/6896309.stm

Can't let them sleep in a car seat:

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148...&comments=true

Can't let them play football:

http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=71071

Can't take them to the emergency room for anything:

http://goliath.ecnext.com/coms2/gi_0...hild-dies.html

Can't let them play with toys:

http://www.uspirg.org/newsroom/toy-s...en-toy-hazards

Only thing we can do is lock them in a hermetically sealed room with
soft walls.

Jim June 18th 08 07:00 PM

wrote in message
On Jun 18, 1:26 pm, JimH wrote:
A *balanced* view on the subject.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...113DF934A15756...

Here's some more balance:

We can't feed them meat:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/6896309.stm

Can't let them sleep in a car seat:

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148...&comments=true

Can't let them play football:

http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=71071

Can't take them to the emergency room for anything:

http://goliath.ecnext.com/coms2/gi_0...hild-dies.html

Can't let them play with toys:

http://www.uspirg.org/newsroom/toy-s...en-toy-hazards

Only thing we can do is lock them in a hermetically sealed room with
soft walls.

OK Who was the bean bag that got you started on this topic? Although, I
think I know. What was the name of the thread?

JimH[_2_] June 18th 08 07:03 PM

On Jun 18, 1:50*pm, wrote:
On Jun 18, 1:26*pm, JimH wrote:

A *balanced* view on the subject.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...113DF934A15756....

Here's some more balance:

We can't feed them meat:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/6896309.stm

Can't let them sleep in a car seat:

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148...&comments=true

Can't let them play football:

http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=71071

Can't take them to the emergency room for anything:

http://goliath.ecnext.com/coms2/gi_0...ued-when-child...

Can't let them play with toys:

http://www.uspirg.org/newsroom/toy-s...ws/consumer-gr...

Only thing we can do is lock them in a hermetically sealed room with
soft walls.

Did you even bother to read the article? I don't think so.

JimH[_2_] June 18th 08 07:07 PM

On Jun 18, 2:00*pm, "Jim" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jun 18, 1:26 pm, JimH wrote:

A *balanced* view on the subject.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...113DF934A15756....

Here's some more balance:

We can't feed them meat:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/6896309.stm

Can't let them sleep in a car seat:

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148...&comments=true

Can't let them play football:

http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=71071

Can't take them to the emergency room for anything:

http://goliath.ecnext.com/coms2/gi_0...ued-when-child...

Can't let them play with toys:

http://www.uspirg.org/newsroom/toy-s...ws/consumer-gr...

Only thing we can do is lock them in a hermetically sealed room with
soft walls.

OK Who was the bean bag that got you started on this topic? Although, I
think I know. What was the name of the thread?

That's it Jim..........blame someone else for Loogie being unable to
control himself.

[email protected] June 18th 08 07:35 PM

On Jun 18, 2:07*pm, JimH wrote:
On Jun 18, 2:00*pm, "Jim" wrote:

wrote in message

On Jun 18, 1:26 pm, JimH wrote:

A *balanced* view on the subject.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...113DF934A15756...

Here's some more balance:

We can't feed them meat:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/6896309.stm

Can't let them sleep in a car seat:

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148...&comments=true

Can't let them play football:

http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=71071

Can't take them to the emergency room for anything:

http://goliath.ecnext.com/coms2/gi_0...ued-when-child...

Can't let them play with toys:

http://www.uspirg.org/newsroom/toy-s...ws/consumer-gr...

Only thing we can do is lock them in a hermetically sealed room with
soft walls.

OK Who was the bean bag that got you started on this topic? Although, I
think I know. What was the name of the thread?

That's it Jim..........blame someone else for Loogie being unable to
control himself.- Hide quoted text -

Me control myself? Who was the idiot that suggested that because some
parents decide to let their kids be kids, albeit in a safe and
controlled way, that somehow those parents are inferior and should be
subjected to child endangerment laws? Who is it that suggested that a
parent that allows their children to safely and responsibly
participate in sports is somehow a bad parent?

Vic Smith June 18th 08 07:51 PM

OT Anyone with children or with friends that have children

wrote:

[...]

It's hard to communicate from the penitentiary.
Damn, I have to stop this.
John, except for first and last parts it was BS. Just seeing if
anybody pays attention. I salute you!
I was thinking of my late uncle Russ, who used to tell me these tall
tales all the time. He was a pleasure to fish with. I can still see
his eyes watching me as he'd spin a yarn, some true, some half-true,
and some all BS. He was watching to see what I was believing, so he
could either continue or start laughing with me. He was an expert at
talking facts then gradually veering into the ridiculous, often
catching me off-guard.

--Vic

HK June 18th 08 07:54 PM

wrote:

[...]

You can't leave this sort of humor around for Herring. He's...not quite
all there in the head.

John H.[_4_] June 18th 08 08:02 PM

OT Anyone with children or with friends that have children

wrote:

[...]

Oh crap, I've been had!

I knew there was something in the first part that didn't jibe with the last
part!
--
John *H*

Jim June 18th 08 08:36 PM

wrote in message
On Jun 18, 2:07 pm, JimH wrote:
On Jun 18, 2:00 pm, "Jim" wrote:

wrote in message

On Jun 18, 1:26 pm, JimH wrote:

[...]

I guess I was right. Now what thread precipitated this one? I'm going to
have to google it up.

[email protected] June 18th 08 08:41 PM

On Jun 18, 2:35*pm, wrote:
On Jun 18, 2:07*pm, JimH wrote:

On Jun 18, 2:00*pm, "Jim" wrote:

wrote in message

On Jun 18, 1:26 pm, JimH wrote:

[...]

participate in sports is somehow a bad parent?- Hide quoted text -

It was a troll.. and you answered him several times..

[email protected] June 18th 08 08:42 PM

On Jun 18, 2:37*pm, JimH wrote:
On Jun 18, 2:35*pm, wrote:

On Jun 18, 2:07*pm, JimH wrote:

On Jun 18, 2:00*pm, "Jim" wrote:

wrote in message

On Jun 18, 1:26 pm, JimH wrote:

[...]

I rest my case.- Hide quoted text -

Ypu're just not QUITE bright enough to answer the question, huh?

[email protected] June 18th 08 08:49 PM

On Jun 18, 3:36*pm, "Jim" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jun 18, 2:07 pm, JimH wrote:

On Jun 18, 2:00 pm, "Jim" wrote:

wrote in message

On Jun 18, 1:26 pm, JimH wrote:

[...]

have to google it up.- Hide quoted text -

My thread, clearly marked OT.. I ignore the trolls though, Remember
the same guy bitching about us taking our kids in full gear riding,
wants our 10 yo daughters to be able to elect surgery without our
permission.. Just like Salty the CT Democrat.. It's all about agenda,
not history or common sense... they both probably rode as kids.

[email protected] June 18th 08 08:51 PM

On Jun 18, 3:36*pm, "Jim" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jun 18, 2:07 pm, JimH wrote:

On Jun 18, 2:00 pm, "Jim" wrote:

wrote in message

On Jun 18, 1:26 pm, JimH wrote:

[...]

Remember, most of these elite trolls probably had their kids on boats
without jackets, or horses without kevlar too.. But they would never
admit it now... They are just here to troll me and loogie, and one of
us is not playing..

JimH[_2_] June 18th 08 08:53 PM

On Jun 18, 3:41*pm, wrote:
On Jun 18, 2:35*pm, wrote:

On Jun 18, 2:07*pm, JimH wrote:

On Jun 18, 2:00*pm, "Jim" wrote:

wrote in message

On Jun 18, 1:26 pm, JimH wrote:

[...]

Actually Scott it was not a troll but an honest and balanced
discussion of the matter at hand.

Did you read it?

[email protected] June 18th 08 08:56 PM

On Jun 18, 3:53*pm, JimH wrote:
On Jun 18, 3:41*pm, wrote:

On Jun 18, 2:35*pm, wrote:

On Jun 18, 2:07*pm, JimH wrote:

On Jun 18, 2:00*pm, "Jim" wrote:

wrote in message

On Jun 18, 1:26 pm, JimH wrote:

[...]

Did you read it?- Hide quoted text -

Breaking the agreement once here in an OT post.. I did not read it and
was not addressing it. I was refering to Harry and the new liberal
ideologue here from my home state. The one that already slipped and
let us know it is really about the noise, you know, one of those guys
that thinks everything he does is ok, but everyone else sucks....

[email protected] June 19th 08 01:54 PM

On Jun 18, 3:49*pm, wrote:
On Jun 18, 3:36*pm, "Jim" wrote:

wrote in message

On Jun 18, 2:07 pm, JimH wrote:

On Jun 18, 2:00 pm, "Jim" wrote:

wrote in message

On Jun 18, 1:26 pm, JimH wrote:

[...]

not history or common sense... they both probably rode as kids.- Hide quoted text -

I'll tell you, people here are whining about us teaching and allowing
our kids to responsibly have fun, yet they claim to have been forced
into labor at a large marina and boat repair facility, a truly
dangerous place. Running steering cable can be very dangerous, you
could easily put an eye out with the cable, or lose a finger. Fueling
boats is extremely dangerous. And what about someone's parent showing
their child that it is a great idea to take a runabout across the
Atlantic? THAT person must have been a horrible parent.

Eat Me, Trolls June 19th 08 02:06 PM

OT Anyone with children or with friends that have children

Take away Loogy...he's a dangerous ****ing COWARD

HK June 19th 08 02:09 PM

wrote:

I'll tell you, people here are whining about us teaching and allowing
our kids to responsibly have fun, yet they claim to have been forced
into labor at a large marina and boat repair facility, a truly
dangerous place. Running steering cable can be very dangerous, you
could easily put an eye out with the cable, or lose a finger. Fueling
boats is extremely dangerous. And what about someone's parent showing
their child that it is a great idea to take a runabout across the
Atlantic? THAT person must have been a horrible parent.

Hey...Idiot...Loogy...your village is calling.

Eat Me, Trolls June 19th 08 03:43 PM

OT Anyone with children or with friends that have children

and one of us is not playing..

Thats cause he's a COWARD ****.

D.Duck[_2_] June 20th 08 03:14 PM

wrote in message
On Jun 18, 2:37 pm, JimH wrote:
On Jun 18, 2:35 pm, wrote:

On Jun 18, 2:07 pm, JimH wrote:

On Jun 18, 2:00 pm, "Jim" wrote:

wrote in message

On Jun 18, 1:26 pm, JimH wrote:

[...]

====================================

On June 5th didn't loogy post the following?

"I will completely ignore the three stooges who left (because, in their
words, this placed what horrible) but now came back (can't figure out
WHY seeing this place is horrible). I will ignore their vile, nasty,
dispicable lies and personal attacks on people. I will even ignore
their low life attempts to lie and say nasty untrue things about
people's wives and children.

In the immortal words of a sub-human

PLOINK!

(hey, that feels good!)"

JimH[_2_] June 20th 08 04:00 PM

On Jun 20, 10:14*am, "D.Duck" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jun 18, 2:37 pm, JimH wrote:

On Jun 18, 2:35 pm, wrote:

On Jun 18, 2:07 pm, JimH wrote:

On Jun 18, 2:00 pm, "Jim" wrote:

wrote in message

On Jun 18, 1:26 pm, JimH wrote:

[...]

He blames others yet does not understand that *he* is the problem.
His posts this morning confirm that, including his trashing a boating
thread I started.

Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] June 20th 08 04:18 PM

JimH wrote:
On Jun 20, 10:14 am, "D.Duck" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jun 18, 2:37 pm, JimH wrote:

On Jun 18, 2:35 pm, wrote:
On Jun 18, 2:07 pm, JimH wrote:
On Jun 18, 2:00 pm, "Jim" wrote:
wrote in message
On Jun 18, 1:26 pm, JimH wrote:
[...]

I am curious what you think about Harry, who has openly stated many
times that he ONLY reads and posts in rec.boats to watch the (pick one)
idiots, morons, assholes, low life's, scum, etc. make fools out of
themselves.

Some people take this and any NG way to seriously, and take insults and
comments from others personally. Harry loves to pull their strings and
has made a 15 yr career out of doing so in rec.boats. As you have said
in 1000's of your posts to rec.boats, no one has had a negative impact
on rec.boats as much as Harry. Now that you are Harry's friend you
ignore his comments, but if you were honest with yourself you would
admit this is true.

Should loogie ignore Harry and not take any of his comments seriously?
Sure! Absolutely! But Harry has always known who to tweak to get a
great flame fest going, and Loogie is one of his favorite people to
tweak today. It used to be you, and the fact that you were a non
boating asshole, RepubliNazi, a Krazy Konservative Khristian,
KonservaTrash who lived in a cookie cutter boring home, in a boring
white bread and mayo suburb.

Whom he directs the insults towards may change, but the insults are the
same ones he used 15 yr ago.

[email protected] June 20th 08 04:42 PM

On Jun 20, 11:00*am, JimH wrote:
On Jun 20, 10:14*am, "D.Duck" wrote:

wrote in message

On Jun 18, 2:37 pm, JimH wrote:

On Jun 18, 2:35 pm, wrote:

On Jun 18, 2:07 pm, JimH wrote:

On Jun 18, 2:00 pm, "Jim" wrote:

wrote in message

On Jun 18, 1:26 pm, JimH wrote:

[...]

thread I started.- Hide quoted text -

Jim, did you just maybe happen to notice that when you and your
boyfriend Hairy weren't posting your lies and bull**** here for a
peaceful couple of weeks that the tone of the group was great,
everyone getting along, having fun? Did you then notice that when you
and your boyfriend Hairy returned and once again started your lies,
insults and bull**** that it became the same old same old??