HK HK is offline

Default Ten hour service...

John H. wrote:
On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 20:58:14 -0400, "D.Duck" wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
"DK" wrote in message
Jim wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
I copied the ~Snerk ~ from the original creator..... the Honourable
Capt Tom ShortWave.

Why does this not surprise me?
That idiot has done nothing but copy and follow the other two stooges for
well over a year now. He lacks an original thought. I guess he's the
"Curly" of the three.

Now the other two will chime in despite the fact that I haven't named
anyone else.

Here's another non-original thought..
'you are a complete idiot'. (everyone is already well aware of this fact)

How can you speak for "everyone"?

D, you're getting sucked in big time!

No boating content from Herring.

On Jun 2, 8:12*pm, DK wrote:
D.Duck wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
D.Duck wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
.. .
"DK" wrote in message
Jim wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
t...
I copied the ~Snerk ~ from the original creator..... the Honourable
Capt Tom ShortWave.

Why does this not surprise me?
That idiot has done nothing but copy and follow the other two stooges
for well over a year now. *He lacks an original thought. *I guess he's
the "Curly" of the three.

Now the other two will chime in despite the fact that I haven't named
anyone else.
Here's another non-original thought..
'you are a complete idiot'. *(everyone is already well aware of this
fact)

How can you speak for "everyone"?

If you think the jury is out on Dan, then you missed 98.3% of his posts
here the last year...which contained nothing but insults.

What about the Bozo bin you continually spouted off about using?
Ineffective or you really didn't have one setup?

Harry is a narcissist. *He suffers from a disease that prevents him from
leaving or not reading *every* post here. *His limitations at Chuck's
place leave him with this, unmoderated, group to post his lies and bull****.- Hide quoted text -

I wish he'd go back to Chuck's where everything is boating related
banter like driver's licenses, national ID cards, Rat Fink cartoons,
TSA flying requirements, DUI checkpoints, Bo Diddley, government
dossiers, etc.
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Jun 2, 8:12 pm, DK wrote:
D.Duck wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
D.Duck wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
"DK" wrote in message
Jim wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
[...]

Poor babies. Probably related, too.

20 hour vs. 50 hour battery rating Glenn Ashmore Electronics 5 December 25th 06 11:44 PM
SeaDoo Sportster 4TEC 100-Hour Service is Pricey! AlanB General 1 April 20th 06 03:20 AM
Hour Meter Joe Blizzard General 7 August 16th 04 12:57 PM
Per hour YTREBOE General 5 April 9th 04 03:06 AM