Default I see from below...........

"JG2U" wrote in message
On Fri, 30 May 2008 18:47:06 -0400, "D.Duck" wrote:

"JG2U" wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 30 May 2008 14:18:13 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Gould
wrote:

If the posters at this site don't want to hear from me, don't bring up
my name or my newly prefered venue in conversation. Pretty simple
formula.

This is too funny. Chuck, this is a public NG. Anyone can post about
you, your venue, your band of troublemakers, and anything else they'd
like, and you can do squat about it. That's one of the reasons you
took your ball and went home, remember?

However, when your band of snarkies continue to come over here and
call names, pick fights, and just generally act like asses, you can
not seriously be surprised when the subject of you and your venue
comes up over here, and it spills over into your venue. You reap
precisely what you sow.

Now I'm sure we'll all get the "everyone get a clean slate at my
place" routine. The big question is; aren't you getting tired of
wiping your main member's slates clean? They're here on a daily basis
defecating and rolling around in their own poop. You must keep a
firehose at your front door.

You mean, Usenet is a public forum? 80

It's news to some, evidently. ;-)

Many years ago, circa 1940s/50s, in Chicago there was a place referred
affectionately as "Bug House Square". It was a spot where people, mostly
crack pots, would get up on a bench and drone on and on about their favorite
subject.

I think that was the true origin of Usenet.

On May 30, 9:31 pm, JG2U wrote:
On Fri, 30 May 2008 16:02:39 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Gould

wrote:
If the posters at this site don't want to hear from me, don't bring up
my name or my newly prefered venue in conversation. Pretty simple
formula.

This is too funny. ?Chuck, this is a public NG. ?Anyone can post about
you, your venue, your band of troublemakers, and anything else they'd
like, and you can do squat about it. ?That's one of the reasons you
took your ball and went home, remember?

And anbyody is free to bitch when I respond. As I did, and as somebody
did. My comment was directed at the bitcher.

My comments are directed at you.

However, when your band of snarkies continue to come over here and
call names, pick fights, and just generally act like asses, you can
not seriously be surprised when the subject of you and your venue
comes up over here, and it spills over into your venue. ?You reap
precisely what you sow.

Does not compute. Don't have a "band of snarkies", and there isn't
anybody posting to rec.boats who hasn't and didn't post here for many,
many years. I'm not sowing anything, and the only behavior for which I
am responsible on wreck.boats is my own.

You're in a state of denial.

Now I'm sure we'll all get the "everyone get a clean slate at my
place" routine. ?The big question is; aren't you getting tired of
wiping your main member's slates clean? ?They're here on a daily basis
defecating and rolling around in their own poop. ?You must keep a
firehose at your front door.

Funny thing is, that overall there's no firehose needed. People behave
differently in different places.

Yes they do. However, your rules over there seem to drive all but a
couple of your faithful right back to here, to spew their daily amount
of venom.

As I said, I have no control over how
other people act.....and gawdonlyknows that nobody has any control
(and only a few have self control) in wreck.boats

You're correct... in that nobody is forced to have self control here.
That's why your crew is here in force, it's the only place they can
*openly* be nasty. They have to keep a (barely) stiff upper lip at
your place. Like it or not, you're now housing one side of a battle
that's been going on for a long time.

Seems like now that you're squarely in the middle of this thing,
you'll either have to grow some thicker skin, or grow a pair and
control your "venue". You know, that place where you *do* have total
(some?) control. :-

Tonight is a sad example of how out of control some folks are. This
thread is just one example.

Jack/JG2U.....you really need to chill.

wrote:
[...]

This is 'par for the course' for jackoff.
He only ever came here to instigate and irritate legitimate boating posters.

wrote:

[...]

The same Nairobi Trio (plus one or two) are at work over there are
they are here. Highly amusing.

It's just a more veiled kind of mutual discourse.

"JG2U" wrote in message
On Sat, 31 May 2008 00:43:11 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

This is 'par for the course' for jackoff.
He only ever came here to instigate and irritate legitimate boating
posters.

Of course Don is only here to bring peace and harmony. Here's a
sampling of his posts...

I hope you didn't send him part of your brain, since you have so little
left.

Oh my!

and

I'm here on a mission.. to spring clean all the putrid bilge
water from the group so it can once again be a useful newsgroup for
boaters.

and

.where can I dump all the sludge after
wrecke.boats gets sanitized?

It's a good thing that that's not "instigating" and "irritating".
roll-eyes

Even you must realize from the tone of my posts that I want to improve the
newsgroup.
If not, go read them again.

HK HK is offline

JG2U wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Don, the biggest improvement you could make is to *not* post the kind
of stuff I quoted. It accomplishes nothing positive. You have to
realize that, right?

The biggest improvement you could make here, JAckoff, is to stay away.