Default Race Wrap-up

On May 29, 6:50*pm, JimH wrote:
On May 29, 6:03 pm, HK wrote:

John H. wrote:

.

While we support the cure for breast cancer and we donate to the cause
annually I do not believe this is the place to ask for donations.

To put it in perspective: * *My wife has a severe neurological
condition (the cause has yet to be found) condition in her leg and I
could begin to ask for donations to help find the cause. *There are
several members here with serious medical conditions, or have family
members with the same. *I have yet to see requests here for donations
to their cause. *We all have non profit organizations we
support......should we begin to ask for donations to those causes
here, a boating NG? *A slippery slope.

I wish John's daughter well and have contributed to her Race for the
Cure group in the past. *I am not insensitive to her condition or the
pain she (and her family) are suffering.

That said, the constant posts regarding a specific cause and the
constant begging for contributions to it are over the edge considering
that this is a boating NG, not a fund raising one.

While posting my opinion on this subject I hope I did not offend
anyone with this post or appear to be insensitive, especially
considering the fact that my wife and I generously donate to our
Church and organizations we support (while refraining from requesting
donations to those organizations here).

If you don't like it leave (again).... No one wants you here anyway.
Get it?

Shut the **** up...CHICKEN ****.

We'll have to get Loogy a Cowardly Lion Suit to wear when he posts.

When are you coming to my house, Loogy. You said " its a deal" , but
now, you show your true colors. Just a COWARD with a BIG MOUTH.
Senior Member

On May 30, 9:55*am, wrote:
On May 29, 6:50*pm, JimH wrote:

On May 29, 6:03 pm, HK wrote:

John H. wrote:

.

[...]

Get it?- Hide quoted text -

Loogie, you said you would not deal with these guys.. please stop..
Let them make asses out of themselves. There had been nearly two dozen
trolls from them unanswered for the last few days, they were almost
going crazy.. let it go loogie, let it go. Every single person here
knows what they are, every one of us refuses to respond,,, join us.
Will they go away, who cares, but everyone here will know they are
just trolling assholes..
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On May 30, 9:55 am, wrote:
On May 29, 6:50 pm, JimH wrote:

On May 29, 6:03 pm, HK wrote:
John H. wrote:
.
[...]

Going crazy? Nah...just watching the seals here perform.

On May 30, 7:14*am, wrote:
On May 30, 9:55*am, wrote:

On May 29, 6:50*pm, JimH wrote:

On May 29, 6:03 pm, HK wrote:

John H. wrote:

.

[...]

just trolling assholes..- Hide quoted text -

Will they go away, who cares, but everyone here will know they are
just trolling assholes..

Listen, asshole, Loogy put up a challenge that if I posted my address,
he'd come to my house on his next trip to Canada, because he " gets up
their quite often".

LIAR....... c'mon you chicken **** cocksucker, I'M WAITING.

THIS GROUP CAN NOW SEE WHO THE LIAR IS...

LOOGY THE COWARDLY CHICKEN ****

RACE AND IQ. RACE AND CRIME. WHITE LIBERALS AND HYPOCRISY. Ted General 2 June 23rd 07 05:05 AM
Shrink wrap vs no shrink wrap EUI General 4 October 31st 05 09:34 PM
4-stroke Wrap-Up sherwindu Cruising 3 July 19th 05 04:42 PM
2004 Melbourne-King Island Yacht Race - Results and Race Report ORCV Rudder Cup General 0 March 9th 04 03:55 AM
shrink wrap Ashlandoregon Boat Building 2 December 7th 03 07:21 PM