Default ques about winterizing an in/out board motor

On May 28, 5:53 pm, JimH wrote:
On May 28, 5:50 pm, John H. wrote:

On Wed, 28 May 2008 17:22:02 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is

Here wrote:
John H. wrote:
On Wed, 28 May 2008 17:06:32 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is
Here wrote:

JimH wrote:

Folks here should remember to take caution when receiving advice from
just any poster. This NG has its share of non boaters and
mechanically challenged boaters.

I completely agree with you, but would take it a few steps further. I
would be hesitant to follow anyone's advice in any NG without verifying
the information. In general the advice given in all NG's are
contradictory and many times the advice given can be very dangerous to
follow.

I have often received some great advice in NG's, but have always
verified the advice from a mfg and/or mechanic. In all NG's there are
people who think they are "the pro from Dover", but continually give
incorrect advice. JohnH owns an outboard motor, so it does not surprise
me he was not familiar with how to store a stern drive, which is why he
called the marina. He is also one of those people who KNOWS he is not
the "Pro from Dover:, and doesn't pretend to be one in the NG.

I called that specific marina to see how they did it. I stored my I/O with
the drive down in a boatel. I very seldom raised my sterndrive for
anything, unless I trailered somewhere. That was done very infrequently.

JimH should be very proud that you responded to him. Most folks aren't.

My mistake.

He's confused giving advice with reporting what TriState Marine does.
But.....
--
John *H*

Just received another nasty and vulgar email from you. Will you
please stop?

Just received a third vulgar email from John H.

Get help John. And please stop emailing me. I had to ask the same
of you at another board with your constant vulgar and nasty PM's to me.

"JimH" wrote in message

Here wrote:

JimH wrote:

[...]

Sent me a direct e-mail also in reference to my post here.
It's all part of his new terrorost campaign.......... to slip into your home
uninvited.

Here wrote:

JimH wrote:

[...]

The count is up to 4.

Another one just received.

I hope you folks are starting to see a pattern here.

On May 28, 6:25 pm, JG2U wrote:
On Wed, 28 May 2008 15:10:26 -0700 (PDT), JimH
wrote:

On May 28, 5:53 pm, JimH wrote:
Just received another nasty and vulgar email from you. Will you
please stop?

Just received a third vulgar email from John H.

Get help John. And please stop emailing me. I had to ask the same
of you at another board with your constant vulgar and nasty PM's to me.

This is not a IM board for your personal use, JimH. If you have a
problem with someone, you should take it off-line to PM. Otherwise,
you're part of the problem.

I tried that route before but it did not work.........either the nasty
PM's or emails continued. The only way to make him stop is to make
his obnoxious behavior public.

Sorry that letting members here know about that behavior offended you.

"JimH" wrote in message

Here wrote:

JimH wrote:

[...]

Nobody here can do anything about it. Maybe his ISP/email provider?

On May 28, 6:44 pm, "D.Duck" wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

Here wrote:

JimH wrote:

[...]

Agreed. That may be my last step if he cannot honor my multiple
requests for him to stop.

On Wed, 28 May 2008 18:44:37 -0400, "D.Duck" wrote:

"JimH" wrote in message

Here wrote:

JimH wrote:

[...]

Filters work also. He could just post the messages and show everyone how
'bad' I am.
--
John *H*
HK HK is offline

"JimH" wrote in message

Here wrote:
JimH wrote:
[...]

Why are you sending multiple emails to people who asked and then told
you to stop, crap-for-brains?

"JimH" wrote in message

Here wrote:
JimH wrote:
[...]

His intentions by doing so are obvious and define the type of person
he is. The sooner the members to realize that the sooner he will be
ignored.

"JimH" wrote in message

Here wrote:
JimH wrote:
[...]

he is. The sooner the members here realize that the sooner he will be
ignored.

edit