Default Gas prices, quesiton from a Wrecked boater....;)

Jim writes:

Come back and tell us all about your boat fueling experiences
after you've done it a couple of times. Till then you're just
blowing smoke.

"Blowing smoke?" That was presented as an idea, a suggestion
for getting around high prices at the fuel dock, not as something
I've done.

You haven't come up with a single, credible reason why it wouldn't
work. The objections you cam eup with were silly, and I shot them
down one by one.

You're arguing just to argue. I don't know why this topic triggered
such hostlity in you. Maybe you're one of those people who resists
anything new.

Alternatively, maybe you're just a dickhead.

Geoff

--
"A British advertising man with a proper education
can make magazine copy for ribbed condoms sound

On Jun 14, 2:04 pm, (Geoff Miller) wrote:
Jim writes:
[...]

Florida Jim is a trolling ass. Ignore him.
HK HK is offline

Geoff Miller wrote:
Jim writes:

[...]

Jim from Florida is a horse's ass.

On Jun 14, 5:32 pm, wrote:
On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 13:04:39 -0500, (Geoff Miller) wrote:

Jim writes:

Come back and tell us all about your boat fueling experiences
after you've done it a couple of times. Till then you're just
blowing smoke.

"Blowing smoke?" That was presented as an idea, a suggestion
for getting around high prices at the fuel dock, not as something
I've done.

You haven't come up with a single, credible reason why it wouldn't
work. The objections you cam eup with were silly, and I shot them
down one by one.

You're arguing just to argue. I don't know why this topic triggered
such hostlity in you. Maybe you're one of those people who resists
anything new.

Alternatively, maybe you're just a dickhead.

Geoff

I almost never fuel my boat by any method other than with jugs. What's the
mysterious problem that Jim has when he tries to pour a liquid from one
container into another?

Static electricity.

HK HK is offline

Jim writes:
[...]

Florida Jim? Overwhelming stupidity and clumsiness, if he even has a boat.

Vic Smith writes:

: As a result, the houseboat-rental guys had to refuel
: their boats from jugs.

Wine jugs?

Chianti.

Geoff

--
"What do you suppose the waiter will do when you tell him his
Chianti tastes as though a platoon of Togolese askari have

Jim writes:

[...]

Jim Tried it. Jim thought it was a waste of time and trouble. Jim's problem
was that his time was much too valuable to be schlepping jerry jugs full of
gas some 200 yards to fuel a boat. The money saved just wasn't worth the
trouble. There were other reasons but that was the main one. I understand it
is the only option for some and I feel sorry for them.- Hide quoted text -

Awe, crap! Now you've went and engaged the two idiots again. Don't you
know that if Harry hasn't done it, doesn't own it, hasn't tried it,
it's just wrong?