Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default And look at what they're doing...

Jim said, "They're already back. Can't you smell em? ..."

They're back, and they're accomplishing their goal, which is to make this
place a pile of ****. In case no one's noticed, they're doing it
intentionally, in collusion with each other. It's hard as hell not to
respond to their flat out lies, name-calling, and dip**** comments, but
think about their goal.

Just this morning there were about 25 posts either from Harry, JimH or Don
White, or posts directed at them. Imagine a newbie with a boating question
or comment finding this place only to see the stream of **** generated by
those three - AND RESPONDED TO BY US!

Of the total posts in Chuck's Place, half have been made by three people,
Chuck, JimH, and Harry. Obviously, Chuck could care less what JimH and
Harry do over here. He could easily stop it, by just telling them to stop
or get 'chucked'. But, it's not in the interest of Chuck's place to get rid
of almost a third of the potential posts over there.

May I suggest that if we must respond, we go to Chuck's Place and send them
a personal message, or respond by email. They will say they ignore the
messages, but we know better. They couldn't.

So, anyway, FWIW, there's my two cents.

--
John *H*