Default Sock it to me!!

Some of you folks have no mercy!

If you look at the thermometer on my daughter's Race for the Cure site,
you'll see that I've had it 'stuck to me' again. And, she has met her goal
of $7000.

Without the support of the rec.boats folks, that would not have been
possible. You have my heartfelt thanks, her heartfelt thanks, and that of
the Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.

Thank you!
--
John *H*

On Thu, 08 May 2008 19:50:40 -0400, John H.
wrote:

Some of you folks have no mercy!

If you look at the thermometer on my daughter's Race for the Cure site,
you'll see that I've had it 'stuck to me' again. And, she has met her goal
of $7000.

Without the support of the rec.boats folks, that would not have been
possible. You have my heartfelt thanks, her heartfelt thanks, and that of
the Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.

Thank you!

Whoops - Here's the site: http://tinyurl.com/67peko

Yippee!
--
John *H*
DK DK is offline

John H. wrote:
Some of you folks have no mercy!

If you look at the thermometer on my daughter's Race for the Cure site,
you'll see that I've had it 'stuck to me' again. And, she has met her goal
of $7000.

Without the support of the rec.boats folks, that would not have been
possible. You have my heartfelt thanks, her heartfelt thanks, and that of
the Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.

Thank you!

That's great John! Congrats to you and Renee!

-dk
Tim Tim is offline

On May 8, 7:12*pm, DK wrote:
John H. wrote:
Some of you folks have no mercy!

If you look at the thermometer on my daughter's Race for the Cure site,
you'll see that I've had it 'stuck to me' again. And, she has met her goal
of $7000.

Without the support of the rec.boats folks, that would not have been
possible. You have my heartfelt thanks, her heartfelt thanks, and that of
the Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.

Thank you!

That's great John! *Congrats to you and Renee!

-dk

Glad to be part of it, John.

BTW, Tomorrow, Bridget has an appt, to get her head shaved. She's
volunteering to do it, because it's already falling out with just a
touch. So instead of it being blotchy will little bits of stubborn
growth, she's getting rid of all of it.

It's all part of it.

On May 8, 11:28*pm, Tim wrote:
On May 8, 7:12*pm, DK wrote:

John H. wrote:
Some of you folks have no mercy!

If you look at the thermometer on my daughter's Race for the Cure site,
you'll see that I've had it 'stuck to me' again. And, she has met her goal
of $7000.

Without the support of the rec.boats folks, that would not have been
possible. You have my heartfelt thanks, her heartfelt thanks, and that of
the Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.

Thank you!

That's great John! *Congrats to you and Renee!

-dk

Glad to be part of it, John.

BTW, Tomorrow, Bridget has an appt, to get her head shaved. She's
volunteering to do it, because it's already falling out with just a
touch. So instead of it being blotchy will little bits of stubborn
growth, she's getting rid of all of it.

It's all part of it.- Hide quoted text -

Local news lady here had chemo and she did the same thing. She said
she wore it as a badge of honor, for those who've been through it.

Senior Member

On May 9, 8:03*am, wrote:
On May 8, 11:28*pm, Tim wrote:

On May 8, 7:12*pm, DK wrote:

John H. wrote:
[...]

she wore it as a badge of honor, for those who've been through it.- Hide quoted text -

A friend of my dads lost all her hair. My daugheter and I both offered
ours, she declined saying it was ok, she was going to grow her own
back, she has...

On Thu, 8 May 2008 20:28:54 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

On May 8, 7:12*pm, DK wrote:
John H. wrote:
Some of you folks have no mercy!

If you look at the thermometer on my daughter's Race for the Cure site,
you'll see that I've had it 'stuck to me' again. And, she has met her goal
of $7000.

Without the support of the rec.boats folks, that would not have been
possible. You have my heartfelt thanks, her heartfelt thanks, and that of
the Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.

Thank you!

That's great John! *Congrats to you and Renee!

-dk

Glad to be part of it, John.

BTW, Tomorrow, Bridget has an appt, to get her head shaved. She's
volunteering to do it, because it's already falling out with just a
touch. So instead of it being blotchy will little bits of stubborn
growth, she's getting rid of all of it.

It's all part of it.

That's what my daughter did. Take her to a nice wig shop and get a nice
wig. They don't look half bad!
--
John *H*
Tim Tim is offline

On May 8, 7:12*pm, DK wrote:
John H. wrote:
[...]

John *H*- Hide quoted text -

She did, she got a pretty good one. If you didn't know her, you
probably wouldn't know it's fake. it's synthetic and not actual human
hair but really looks good. She feels better about herself...

Sock Puppets Mundo ASA 0 February 3rd 07 11:06 PM
Katy's a sock puppet.... Ellen MacArthur ASA 52 January 26th 07 09:33 PM
Jim Cate Sock Puppet Joe ASA 52 June 21st 04 12:03 AM
RScout, Bertie's sock? Bertie the Bunyip ASA 0 September 29th 03 01:42 PM
Scout, Bertie's sock? Bertie the Bunyip ASA 5 September 27th 03 04:38 PM