Tim Tim is offline

Default Yo Loog and Freak.... Sorry no boat content....

Check this out. I know you dudes dig guitars, but I'ma bass player.

Well, Here's a cut of Joni Mitchell live from almost 30 yrs ago.

She has an all-star band. BTW, thats a young Pat Matheny behind her.
But what gets me is Jaco Pastorius on fretless, and the Late Don Alias
on drums. This is a prime example of the drum and bass locking
together, and I do mean tight! The timing couldn't be better, and jaco
provides a great metranome effect with the fretless working with jsut
about anything that Don decides to do.

Being musicians you'll know what I'm talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXBba...eature=related
Tim Tim is offline

On May 4, 9:57*pm, Tim wrote:
Check this out. I know you dudes dig guitars, but I'ma *bass player.

Well, Here's a cut of Joni Mitchell live from almost 30 yrs ago.

She has an all-star band. BTW, thats a young Pat Matheny behind her.
But what gets me is Jaco Pastorius on fretless, and the Late Don Alias
on drums. This is a prime example of the drum and bass locking
together, and I do mean tight! The timing couldn't be better, and jaco
provides a great metranome effect with the fretless working with jsut
about anything that Don decides to do.

Being musicians you'll know what I'm talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXBba...eature=related

Michael Brecker is on tenor sax. y'know, this is really odd, but
Alias, Brecker, and Pastorius are all gone now....

sad.

On May 4, 10:57*pm, Tim wrote:
Check this out. I know you dudes dig guitars, but I'ma *bass player.

Well, Here's a cut of Joni Mitchell live from almost 30 yrs ago.

She has an all-star band. BTW, thats a young Pat Matheny behind her.
But what gets me is Jaco Pastorius on fretless, and the Late Don Alias
on drums. This is a prime example of the drum and bass locking
together, and I do mean tight! The timing couldn't be better, and jaco
provides a great metranome effect with the fretless working with jsut
about anything that Don decides to do.

Being musicians you'll know what I'm talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXBba...eature=related

Boats are yucky.,. oh no...... I better tone it down a little. Don't
want to get a turf war going..

On May 4, 10:57*pm, Tim wrote:
Check this out. I know you dudes dig guitars, but I'ma *bass player.

Well, Here's a cut of Joni Mitchell live from almost 30 yrs ago.

She has an all-star band. BTW, thats a young Pat Matheny behind her.
But what gets me is Jaco Pastorius on fretless, and the Late Don Alias
on drums. This is a prime example of the drum and bass locking
together, and I do mean tight! The timing couldn't be better, and jaco
provides a great metranome effect with the fretless working with jsut
about anything that Don decides to do.

Being musicians you'll know what I'm talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXBba...eature=related

I'll tell you someone who most people don't think about when they
think about tight musicians.......Alice Cooper. He ran a tight ship
and his musicians were top notch.

On May 5, 12:34*am, wrote:
On May 4, 10:57*pm, Tim wrote:

Check this out. I know you dudes dig guitars, but I'ma *bass player.

Well, Here's a cut of Joni Mitchell live from almost 30 yrs ago.

She has an all-star band. BTW, thats a young Pat Matheny behind her.
But what gets me is Jaco Pastorius on fretless, and the Late Don Alias
on drums. This is a prime example of the drum and bass locking
together, and I do mean tight! The timing couldn't be better, and jaco
provides a great metranome effect with the fretless working with jsut
about anything that Don decides to do.

Being musicians you'll know what I'm talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXBba...eature=related

Boats are yucky.,. oh no...... I better tone it down a little. Don't
want to get a turf war going..

Because no one will have anything to do with Harry and his lies and
name calling, he's wishing some of us were in body bags.

On May 5, 8:19*am, wrote:
On May 4, 10:57*pm, Tim wrote:

Check this out. I know you dudes dig guitars, but I'ma *bass player.

Well, Here's a cut of Joni Mitchell live from almost 30 yrs ago.

She has an all-star band. BTW, thats a young Pat Matheny behind her.
But what gets me is Jaco Pastorius on fretless, and the Late Don Alias
on drums. This is a prime example of the drum and bass locking
together, and I do mean tight! The timing couldn't be better, and jaco
provides a great metranome effect with the fretless working with jsut
about anything that Don decides to do.

Being musicians you'll know what I'm talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXBba...eature=related

I'll tell you someone who most people don't think about when they
think about tight musicians.......Alice Cooper. He ran a tight ship
and his musicians were top notch.

Yup, saw them do the "Welcom to my nightmare" show in maybe 75', it
was just awesome..
Tim Tim is offline

On May 5, 7:19*am, wrote:
On May 4, 10:57*pm, Tim wrote:

Check this out. I know you dudes dig guitars, but I'ma *bass player.

Well, Here's a cut of Joni Mitchell live from almost 30 yrs ago.

She has an all-star band. BTW, thats a young Pat Matheny behind her.
But what gets me is Jaco Pastorius on fretless, and the Late Don Alias
on drums. This is a prime example of the drum and bass locking
together, and I do mean tight! The timing couldn't be better, and jaco
provides a great metranome effect with the fretless working with jsut
about anything that Don decides to do.

Being musicians you'll know what I'm talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXBba...eature=related

I'll tell you someone who most people don't think about when they
think about tight musicians.......Alice Cooper. He ran a tight ship
and his musicians were top notch.

Watching Dennis Dunaway was one of the reasons I picked up bass guitar
anyhow. Well, he and Mel Schacher of GFR....

On May 5, 1:15*pm, Tim wrote:
On May 5, 7:19*am, wrote:

On May 4, 10:57*pm, Tim wrote:

Check this out. I know you dudes dig guitars, but I'ma *bass player.

Well, Here's a cut of Joni Mitchell live from almost 30 yrs ago.

She has an all-star band. BTW, thats a young Pat Matheny behind her.
But what gets me is Jaco Pastorius on fretless, and the Late Don Alias
on drums. This is a prime example of the drum and bass locking
together, and I do mean tight! The timing couldn't be better, and jaco
provides a great metranome effect with the fretless working with jsut
about anything that Don decides to do.

Being musicians you'll know what I'm talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXBba...eature=related

I'll tell you someone who most people don't think about when they
think about tight musicians.......Alice Cooper. He ran a tight ship
and his musicians were top notch.

Watching Dennis Dunaway was one of the reasons I picked up bass guitar
anyhow. Well, he and Mel Schacher of GFR....- Hide quoted text -

Glen Buxton lead guitar in School's Out..........
That and Mississippi Queen by Mountain! I was quite young, my older
brother had the 8 track, and I wanted to learn that guitar lick SO
bad.....
Tim Tim is offline

On May 5, 1:14*pm, wrote:

On May 5, 3:02*pm, Tim wrote:
On May 5, 1:14*pm, wrote:

On May 5, 1:15*pm, Tim wrote:

On May 5, 7:19*am, wrote:

On May 4, 10:57*pm, Tim wrote:

Check this out. I know you dudes dig guitars, but I'ma *bass player.

Well, Here's a cut of Joni Mitchell live from almost 30 yrs ago.

She has an all-star band. BTW, thats a young Pat Matheny behind her.

What a freak BB is.. aka: Charlie, David, John, Natalie,*, it goes on and on. Joe ASA 21 June 13th 07 09:02 PM
Fossil? or freak? You decide... Tim General 2 January 25th 07 04:17 AM
Freak waves Roger Long Cruising 28 February 9th 06 07:58 AM
Freak Wave ruins cruise. Short Wave Sportfishing General 20 April 20th 05 06:04 AM
Freak Wave ruins cruise. Wayne.B Cruising 12 April 19th 05 05:13 PM