Default OT This guy is right about Terrorism!

http://my.break.com/Content/view.aspx?ContentID=495726

Finally someone gets it.....

wrote in message
http://my.break.com/Content/view.aspx?ContentID=495726

Finally someone gets it.....

I don't get it. Can you explain just what the guy is saying?

HK HK is offline

D.Duck wrote:
wrote in message
http://my.break.com/Content/view.aspx?ContentID=495726

Finally someone gets it.....

I don't get it. Can you explain just what the guy is saying?

Oh, be nice. Loogy-for-Brains can't even explain what *he* is saying.
The guy is a cipher. :)

Harry Krause wrote:
Oh, be nice. Loogy-for-Brains can't even explain what *he* is saying.
The guy is a cipher. :)

That would be as opposed to you, eh Krausie, who is a major neurotic,
possible minor psychotic who infests various websites with your defective
mental and emotional abberations. Have you ever thought about going out a
living with the Amish.

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 21:07:59 -0500, "William Bruce"
wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:
Oh, be nice. Loogy-for-Brains can't even explain what *he* is saying.
The guy is a cipher. :)

That would be as opposed to you, eh Krausie, who is a major neurotic,
possible minor psychotic who infests various websites with your defective
mental and emotional abberations. Have you ever thought about going out a
living with the Amish.

Ignore him. He hates it.
--
John *H*

On Apr 30, 6:22*pm, HK wrote:
D.Duck wrote:
wrote in message
http://my.break.com/Content/view.aspx?ContentID=495726

Finally someone gets it.....

I don't get it. *Can you explain just what the guy is saying?

Oh, be nice. Loogy-for-Brains can't even explain what *he* is saying.
The guy is a cipher. * :)

Awe, how cute! As usual, the pussy Harry hides behind his Bozo's bin
and calls names. Typical of someone with a third grade mentality.

On Apr 30, 5:59*pm, "D.Duck" wrote:
wrote in message

http://my.break.com/Content/view.aspx?ContentID=495726

Finally someone gets it.....

I don't get it. *Can you explain just what the guy is saying?

Are you SERIOUS????
You seem to be the only one that doesn't understand what he's saying.
Hell, my thirteen year old understood it.
Senior Member

On May 1, 8:32*am, wrote:
On Apr 30, 5:59*pm, "D.Duck" wrote:

wrote in message

http://my.break.com/Content/view.aspx?ContentID=495726

Finally someone gets it.....

I don't get it. *Can you explain just what the guy is saying?

Are you SERIOUS????
You seem to be the only one that doesn't understand what he's saying.
Hell, my thirteen year old understood it.

Well it should be easy for a 13 yo, most of em' still watch cartoons
and that is what this guy is... What, you think the clown is whata?
Clever? ha ha... The guy needs a job and a girlfreind....

On May 1, 8:35*am, wrote:
On May 1, 8:32*am, wrote:

On Apr 30, 5:59*pm, "D.Duck" wrote:

wrote in message

http://my.break.com/Content/view.aspx?ContentID=495726

Finally someone gets it.....

I don't get it. *Can you explain just what the guy is saying?

Are you SERIOUS????
You seem to be the only one that doesn't understand what he's saying.
Hell, my thirteen year old understood it.

Well it should be easy for a 13 yo, most of em' still watch cartoons
and that is what this guy is... *What, you think the clown is whata?
Clever? ha ha... The guy needs a job and a girlfreind....

Wow, Scott, I'm REALLY surprised that you don't get it........
Senior Member

On May 1, 9:40*am, wrote:
On May 1, 8:35*am, wrote:

On May 1, 8:32*am, wrote:

On Apr 30, 5:59*pm, "D.Duck" wrote:

wrote in message

http://my.break.com/Content/view.aspx?ContentID=495726

Finally someone gets it.....

I don't get it. *Can you explain just what the guy is saying?

Are you SERIOUS????
You seem to be the only one that doesn't understand what he's saying.
Hell, my thirteen year old understood it.

Well it should be easy for a 13 yo, most of em' still watch cartoons
and that is what this guy is... *What, you think the clown is whata?
Clever? ha ha... The guy needs a job and a girlfreind....

Wow, Scott, I'm REALLY surprised that you don't get it........- Hide quoted text -

So you have to imagine me at about 25 yo running a small neighborhood
bar and grille. The owner about 80 and from Poland comes in the back
door steaming. With his thick accent he screams in front of all the
patrons "Hey Stupid" stops and thinks for a second.. "Sorry, don't
mean to be disrespectful" stops another second then continues "Mr.
Stupid, come over here I need to talk to you" He had a way with
words.... Smile Loogie, enjoy your fishing. Tom will tell you, I am
the "simple man" Ronni was talking about when his momma said "be a
simple kind of man", but I did get the guys implication, YOU indeed
missed the sarcasm of me calling him a joke...

It also fights Terrorism The Lantern General 9 April 30th 07 10:36 PM
OT Bush hasn't done a thing about terrorism [email protected] General 20 April 23rd 05 09:16 PM
Kerry on terrorism Bart Senior ASA 8 July 14th 04 07:50 AM
Taking Terrorism Seriously Don White General 12 April 12th 04 08:46 PM