Default New boat launching...

went very well. That 18 footer with the 150 hp Yamaha is a screamer, but I
only got it up to 3900 RPM. The day turned out beautiful, if a little cool
and breezy. The boat handled the small (one foot) chop in the Rappahannock
River with ease, and I was very impressed with the engine. The engine
rocks, almost noiselessly. At 3500 rpm I could carry on a conversation with
the maintenance guy in a normal tone of voice.

I left it at the dealer to get the radio and antenna installed, and will
pick it up this coming Saturday. It's fun becoming excited about boating
again! Hell, fishing may even start consuming some of my golf time!

My better half is quite thrilled with the boat and can't wait to get on the
Potomac and check out some of our favorite 'boaters' beaches'.
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)

On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 18:44:09 -0400, John H.
wrote:

My better half is quite thrilled with the boat and can't wait to get on the
Potomac and check out some of our favorite 'boaters' beaches'.

Whoo Hoo!!

Thursday is the day here - going to be nice, I'll have finished a
couple of projects I have to finish and I can spend the day on the
lake just messing around.

wrote:

My better half is quite thrilled with the boat and can't wait to get on the
Potomac and check out some of our favorite 'boaters' beaches'.

Whoo Hoo!!

Thursday is the day here - going to be nice, I'll have finished a
couple of projects I have to finish and I can spend the day on the
lake just messing around.

By then we're supposed to be in the 70's. I'll go down and pick mine up on
Saturday. May drop it in the Potomac that afternoon, or may just park it in
the driveway and 'mess around' with it.

Whoo Hoo is right!
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)

wrote:

My better half is quite thrilled with the boat and can't wait to get on
the
Potomac and check out some of our favorite 'boaters' beaches'.

Whoo Hoo!!

Thursday is the day here - going to be nice, I'll have finished a
couple of projects I have to finish and I can spend the day on the
lake just messing around.

By then we're supposed to be in the 70's. I'll go down and pick mine up on
Saturday. May drop it in the Potomac that afternoon, or may just park it
in
the driveway and 'mess around' with it.

Whoo Hoo is right!
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)

Back is feeling better, but 80 and calm yesterday. 55 and windy as heck
today. Supposed to be getting better later in the week. Watching the A's
ahead going into the bottom of the 9'th against SW's beloved Sox. Go A's.

LOL!

Bill you had me for a minute. I believe that SW is a RED sox fan (like
myself). I just watched the RED sox beat the injuns, then read your post,
and I was wondering what you were watching. Yes, the A's beat the WHITE sox.

--Mike

wrote:

[...]

Sox, right or left, they still is Sox, and I want the A's to beat them. But
I thought it would crank up Tom even more.

On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 21:31:23 -0700, "Mike" wrote:

LOL!

Bill you had me for a minute. I believe that SW is a RED sox fan (like
myself). I just watched the RED sox beat the injuns, then read your post,
and I was wondering what you were watching. Yes, the A's beat the WHITE sox.

I thought it was a case of being just plain dumb - you know Bill does
live on the Left Coast.

They are weird out there. :)

On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 19:35:55 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

Those are the White Sox you moron. :)

Freakin' Left Coasters - can't tell White from Red.

On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 19:35:55 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

Did you get the back checked out? I'd hate to hear about a pinched nerve
paralyzing your left leg!

Yes, summer is coming!
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)

"John H." wrote in message
On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 19:35:55 -0700, "Calif Bill"

wrote:

. ..

wrote:

[...]

Yup, a slipped hip joint. Too many years of abuse. Jumping off the roof as
a kid etc.