HK HK is offline

Default Paging Mr. Gene K...

D-unit wrote:
"Gene Kearns" wrote in message . com...
On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 09:26:21 -0400, Gene Kearns penned the following
well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 05:06:58 -0700 (PDT), Tim penned the following
well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

|On Apr 14, 6:33 pm, Gene Kearns
|
| I wear a tide watch.... I know how important that can be.
|
|A "Tide" Watch?
|
|is there really such a thing?

Yep! Here's mine..... I opted for the black face....

That was my stealth watch........ try this:
http://www.pacwave.net/shop-products...tch-a1005.html

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepage
http://pamandgene.idleplay.net/

Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguide
http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats

Swuuuueeetttt!

db

It is nice. I usually wear a "plastique" luminox like this one:

http://luminox.800rpm.com/index.php?...%20Series/3001

It's got the very special "plastique" band, too. Reliable, durable, and
doesn't mind getting very wet.

Hmmm. I had a girlfriend like that once. :)

I've got some nice dress watches that my wife keeps buying for me. They
usually sit in their boxes in a dresser drawer.

"Gene Kearns" wrote in owhere.com...

http://www.pacwave.net/shop-products...er-tidemaster-...

--

http://luminox.800rpm.com/index.php?...s/3000%20Origi...

It's got the very special "plastique" band, too. Reliable, durable, and
doesn't mind getting very wet.

Hmmm. I had a girlfriend like that once. * :)

I've got some nice dress watches that my wife keeps buying for me. They
usually sit in their boxes in a dresser drawer.- Hide quoted text -

You just can't make a post without TRYING to get people to think you
have things that you are probably lying about. We seen your picture of
your fat hand with the plastic watch. Looks a lot like those that they
sell at the dollar store.

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message . com...
On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 10:50:36 -0400, D-unit penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

Time: Approx: 4pm 4-11-08 ( a couple hours prior to low tide)

Place: New ProCoII boat dock.

Water depth at dockside: 3.2ft

Lee has confirmed that someone in a sailboat got stuck the first
weekend the dock was open but wasn't aware of any trouble since. He
also confirmed that at extreme low tide, the dock is sitting on(in)
the mud.

You have been warned.

I wear a tide watch.... I know how important that can be.

We finally broke down and bought a clock at McNeills
last year. Might handy gadget it is..

Sorta like
sitting at the other ProCo and watching newbies ignore that funny
triangular sign some idiot stuck up in the water..... see them cut
inside toward the island and end up in about 2 inches of water.....
until low tide and then they can hop out of the boat and inspect the
damage without even getting their feet wet.

Sounds like me about 12 years ago in my Dad's "fabuglas".
(I know better now)

Any rumors of dredging around the new dock?

None, Lee said the mud would just come right back. But then again,
wait till a few more get stuck and/or sustain damage and complain
like a mother...

Then we'll see.

db

Paging Gene Kearns... JohnH General 16 September 4th 06 01:11 AM
Paging Gene Kearns... JoeSpareBedroom General 5 September 3rd 06 04:39 AM
Paging RCE... jps General 0 April 19th 06 07:24 PM
Paging RCE... RCE General 0 April 19th 06 09:53 AM
Paging Don White Don White General 0 March 23rd 06 02:45 AM