Default Muslim cranks...

On Sun, 6 Apr 2008 20:16:27 -0700, "Mike" wrote:

Huh? There's a lot of things I don't agree with regrding that religion, but
in this case, I say, "to each his own." I used to work in a meat plant, and
I DO agree with, "slaughter, and slaughter well." As quick and painless as
possible as far as I'm concerned. If they don't want to sport fish, big
deal. It's not against MY religion.

Now, if they say (and many do), "all Americans must die," then I say blow
them all to hell. g

You know, you have to wonder sometimes. Westeners spent hours and
hours deconstructing Christianity, questioning the historical records
and laying claim to who can be the most ascerbic while doing so.

When was the last time you heard of a Muslim "scholar" deconstructing
Islam and living to tell about it? And I'm not talking about the
curiosity pieces here and there, but real, honest Discovery/History
Channel level mass market pieces?

You don't The guys who run LiveLeak actually had to have armed
protection and move their families from their homes because they dared
post "Fitna" in it's entirety.

Oh well, that's my official wondering wandering for the day.

"BAR" wrote in message
. ..
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Canuck57" wrote in message
"Valgard Toebreakerson" wrote in message
http://www.islamtoday.net/english/sh...main_cat_id=34

Just another reason to blow them all to hell.
I would second that.

Why? Because their religion contains a rule about the treatment of
animals?

No, because they, Muslims, want their religion to apply to you in your
daily life regardless of whether you want it to or not. When I wrote "you
in your daily life" I am serious.

It must depend on location. I've seen examples. But, the Muslim community
here doesn't make waves like that.

By the way, certain flavors of Christians would also like their religion to
apply to everyone. I assume you have a problem with that, too.

[...]

There was a point in history when people faced resistance, violent or
otherwise, for deconstructing Christianity. Unfortunately, Islam is at that
stage now. I wonder if there's a way to kick start the process so they learn
to keep their religion inside their invisible fence, like tasteful
practitioners of other religions.

HK HK is offline

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
. ..
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Canuck57" wrote in message
"Valgard Toebreakerson" wrote in message
http://www.islamtoday.net/english/sh...main_cat_id=34

Just another reason to blow them all to hell.
I would second that.

Why? Because their religion contains a rule about the treatment of
animals?

No, because they, Muslims, want their religion to apply to you in your
daily life regardless of whether you want it to or not. When I wrote "you
in your daily life" I am serious.

It must depend on location. I've seen examples. But, the Muslim community
here doesn't make waves like that.

By the way, certain flavors of Christians would also like their religion to
apply to everyone. I assume you have a problem with that, too.

I've never met a Muslim in this country or in Egypt who was interested
in having his religion apply to me in my "daily life." I wonder what it
is about "Bertie" that makes the Muslims he encounters want him to live
under Muslim law.

http://www.islamtoday.net/english/sh...fm?q_id=1086&m....

Just another reason to blow them all to hell.
I would second that.

Why? Because their religion contains a rule about the treatment of animals?

No, because they, Muslims, want their religion to apply to you in your
daily life regardless of whether you want it to or not. When I wrote
"you in your daily life" I am serious.

Kind of like Christians, huh?

"HK" wrote in message
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
. ..
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Canuck57" wrote in message
[...]

Someone (here?) posted an article about a midwest college that's installing
a foot-bathing facility for Muslim students who need to clean their feet
before prayer. Maybe this is what Blurt's talking about.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/07/ed...=y&oref=slogin

It *is* an odd issue. But, that's what keeps judges and lawyers busy.

HK HK is offline

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
. ..
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Canuck57" wrote in message
[...]

Well, the fact that Muslim students want to engage in ritual footwashing
doesn't mean they want that to apply to non-Muslims. It's a simple
accommodation for a university to provide, especially in Michigan, which
has a large Muslim population.
HK HK is offline

John wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
. ..
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Canuck57" wrote in message
[...]

BUT BUT BUT Rush TOLD me they did...

I can't deny that I take great pleasure in knowing that total scumbags
like Limbaugh and Coulter, a pair without any redeeming social values,
are spokespersons and pundits so highly regarded by those on the right
who are mentally challenged.

"John" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message

"Valgard Toebreakerson" wrote in message
http://www.islamtoday.net/english/sh...main_cat_id=34

Just another reason to blow them all to hell.

On the other hand...they might outlaw 'puppy mills' when they take over.

take over what?

you'all, us, them whatever.