posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local

Default i am a radical muslim please read my blog, 9

i am a radical muslim please read my blog, read how islam will win
the clash of civilization.
http://www.xanga.com/hfghj23458654fgha

white-race put six millions jews in gas- chamber, white-race must pay
for their crime to jews with land not palestinian.

posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local

Kope wrote in
oups.com:

i am a radical muslim please read my blog, read how islam will win
the clash of civilization.
http://www.xanga.com/hfghj23458654fgha

white-race put six millions jews in gas- chamber, white-race must pay
for their crime to jews with land not palestinian.

As long as it's basmati.

posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local
DVH DVH is offline

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message
.. .
Kope wrote in
oups.com:

i am a radical muslim please read my blog, read how islam will win
the clash of civilization.
http://www.xanga.com/hfghj23458654fgha

white-race put six millions jews in gas- chamber, white-race must pay
for their crime to jews with land not palestinian.

As long as it's basmati.

You should always boil the white race for 12 minutes.

posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local

As was fortold by the sage, on Sat, 10 Nov 2007 10:22:10 -0000, "DVH"
wrote:

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message
. ..
Kope wrote in
oups.com:

i am a radical muslim please read my blog, read how islam will win
the clash of civilization.
http://www.xanga.com/hfghj23458654fgha

white-race put six millions jews in gas- chamber, white-race must pay
for their crime to jews with land not palestinian.

As long as it's basmati.

You should always boil the white race for 12 minutes.

Only *instant* white race. The other stuff will need to boil
for at least 20 minutes. Less if you like it a bit crunchy

--
Kent
Charles "Atlas Bugged" Novins, Esq. admits to YEARS of experience with
posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local

On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 10:22:10 -0000, in
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, "DVH"
bloviated:

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message
. ..
Kope wrote in
oups.com:

i am a radical muslim please read my blog, read how islam will win
the clash of civilization.
http://www.xanga.com/hfghj23458654fgha

white-race put six millions jews in gas- chamber, white-race must pay
for their crime to jews with land not palestinian.

As long as it's basmati.

You should always boil the white race for 12 minutes.

2 cups water, 1 cup rice, 20 minutes.

posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local

Don't fight it, Kent Wills...Just lie down and try to relax:

As was fortold by the sage, on Sat, 10 Nov 2007 10:22:10 -0000, "DVH"
wrote:

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message
Kope wrote in
oups.com:

i am a radical muslim please read my blog, read how islam will win
the clash of civilization.
http://www.xanga.com/hfghj23458654fgha

white-race put six millions jews in gas- chamber, white-race must pay
for their crime to jews with land not palestinian.

As long as it's basmati.

You should always boil the white race for 12 minutes.

Only *instant* white race. The other stuff will need to boil
for at least 20 minutes. Less if you like it a bit crunchy

I prefer "Uncle Ben's" brand instant white race, but my friends all tell
me that makes me racist.
posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local

"DVH" wrote in news:47358665$0$509$bed64819
@news.gradwell.net:

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message
.. .
Kope wrote in
oups.com:

i am a radical muslim please read my blog, read how islam will win
the clash of civilization.
http://www.xanga.com/hfghj23458654fgha

white-race put six millions jews in gas- chamber, white-race must pay
for their crime to jews with land not palestinian.

As long as it's basmati.

You should always boil the white race for 12 minutes.

Some of them white power lot look like they've been boiling for longer.

posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local

As was fortold by the sage, on Sat, 10 Nov 2007 16:26:12 -0500, Wavy G
wrote:

[...]

You should always boil the white race for 12 minutes.

Only *instant* white race. The other stuff will need to boil
for at least 20 minutes. Less if you like it a bit crunchy

I prefer "Uncle Ben's" brand instant white race, but my friends all tell
me that makes me racist.

Nah. That'd be Uncle Tom's brand.

--
Kent
"Fly away in my rocket
posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local,alt.cooking.chat
ah ah is offline

Kent Wills wrote:
As was fortold by the sage, on Sat, 10 Nov 2007 10:22:10 -0000, "DVH"
wrote:

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message
Kope wrote in
oups.com:

i am a radical muslim please read my blog, read how islam will win
the clash of civilization.
http://www.xanga.com/hfghj23458654fgha

white-race put six millions jews in gas- chamber, white-race must pay
for their crime to jews with land not palestinian.

As long as it's basmati.

You should always boil the white race for 12 minutes.

Only *instant* white race. The other stuff will need to boil
for at least 20 minutes. Less if you like it a bit crunchy

Best to bring it just to a boil, then simmer for the duration.

Aratzio wrote:
On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 10:22:10 -0000, in
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, "DVH"
bloviated:

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message
Kope wrote in
oups.com:

i am a radical muslim please read my blog, read how islam will win
the clash of civilization.
http://www.xanga.com/hfghj23458654fgha

white-race put six millions jews in gas- chamber, white-race must pay
for their crime to jews with land not palestinian.

As long as it's basmati.

You should always boil the white race for 12 minutes.

2 cups water, 1 cup rice, 20 minutes.

Good L0rd, Man! Don't boil it for the duration!