Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default First time boat buyer

Hi all!

I am about to purchase a pre-owned/used boat soon - it will be my
first time purchasing. I am going to buy something between 3-6 years
old - with that kind of age, what would be a good use of engine hours?
Not sure if i am getting an outboard, inboard, I/O, but would welcome
any and all suggestions. i am going to be boating mainly on lakes.
When i see ads, i usually see engine hours listed - just wanted to
know how many hours are too much, etc. Thanks!

hesitant buyer of wooden boat floydo Boat Building 13 August 31st 06 05:55 AM
interested buyer its me General 4 June 13th 05 01:20 PM
Interested new buyer its me Cruising 0 June 12th 05 10:07 PM
Who usually pays to put boat in water for trial - buyer or seller? vze3j5ge General 65 August 23rd 04 09:49 PM
New buyer Dave R General 1 March 10th 04 09:16 PM