Default ???

I thought this was a boating site to share thoughts, ideas and
etc......
Tim Tim is offline

On Apr 2, 8:49*pm, sailmonstermomma wrote:
I thought this was a boating site to share thoughts, ideas and
etc......

it is for the most part. Just boring winter blues right now and the
natives are wrestless.

What do you want to share?

On Wed, 2 Apr 2008 18:49:25 -0700 (PDT), sailmonstermomma
wrote:

I thought this was a boating site to share thoughts, ideas and
etc......

Some of the "personalities" here are a bit dysfunctional.
Unfortunately its been that way for years but you can get good advice
if you have a specific question.

Senior Member

On Apr 2, 9:49*pm, sailmonstermomma wrote:
I thought this was a boating site to share thoughts, ideas and
etc......

We jabber pretty good in the off season.. those of us who are boating
weather challenged. Wait till the election draws near, it gets a
little rough here but once the boating starts, it's all good..
HK HK is offline

sailmonstermomma wrote:
I thought this was a boating site to share thoughts, ideas and
etc......

It is for some of us, but there are others who are only here to attack
other posters or their boating choices. There are, sadly, far better
discussion spots than this one. This joint has deteriorated into a place
to discuss NASCAR, lousy guitar playing, homebrew beer recipes, and who
said what to who and when. It's a dying newsgroup.

Sign up over at

http://boatingforum.proboards91.com/

The operator there knows boats, and most of the people posting there do,
too.

On Apr 2, 9:49*pm, sailmonstermomma wrote:
I thought this was a boating site to share thoughts, ideas and
etc......

No, it's a site soley for Harry to tell lies, insult others and call
people names.

Jim Jim is offline

wrote in message
On Apr 2, 9:49 pm, sailmonstermomma wrote:
I thought this was a boating site to share thoughts, ideas and
etc......

No, it's a site soley for Harry to tell lies, insult others and call
people names.
That's not quite true. Harry can be quite useful. Why, just minutes ago he
was able to refute some boneheaded misinformation on Chuck's site and set
the record straight. With the help of Google, no doubt.

On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 05:24:04 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Apr 3, 6:59*am, HK wrote:
sailmonstermomma wrote:
I thought this was a boating site to share thoughts, ideas and
etc......

It is for some of us, but there are others who are only here to attack
other posters or their boating choices. There are, sadly, far better
discussion spots than this one. This joint has deteriorated into a place
to discuss NASCAR, lousy guitar playing, homebrew beer recipes, and who
said what to who and when. It's a dying newsgroup.

Sign up over at

http://boatingforum.proboards91.com/

The operator there knows boats, and most of the people posting there do,
too.

Harry, leave then.

Loogy, you're becoming only a distraction. Your response that no one says
anything to Harry is hollow. Most people have. Join the team. It works.
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)

On Apr 3, 8:23*am, wrote:
On Apr 2, 9:49*pm, sailmonstermomma wrote:

I thought this was a boating site to share thoughts, ideas and
etc......

No, it's a site soley for Harry to tell lies, insult others and call
people names.

Ive been watching that. You guys are funny.