Default ???

On Apr 2, 9:59*pm, Tim wrote:
On Apr 2, 8:49*pm, sailmonstermomma wrote:

I thought this was a boating site to share thoughts, ideas and
etc......

it is for the most part. Just boring winter blues right now and the
natives are wrestless.

What do you want to share?

Nothing yet but I will soon im sure. Hope the weather warms up for
you. Im in Florida thank god.

HK wrote:

It is for some of us, but there are others who are only here to attack
other posters or their boating choices.

..
..
..

HK wrote:

You two need to get a condom and a room. Okay, two condoms.

Gee, was that an attack?

-- Charlie
Senior Member

On Apr 3, 12:59*pm, sailmonstermomma wrote:
On Apr 2, 9:59*pm, Tim wrote:

On Apr 2, 8:49*pm, sailmonstermomma wrote:

I thought this was a boating site to share thoughts, ideas and
etc......

it is for the most part. Just boring winter blues right now and the
natives are wrestless.

What do you want to share?

Nothing yet but I will soon im sure. Hope the weather warms up for
you. Im in Florida thank god.

Well, in the mean time, grab a cup of coffee. I am sure you have
already pretty much figured out who you want to read and who you want
to filter.. Even if Harry has been on his best behavior since Chuck
opened up the new group.

Here, in the mean time, here are a bunch of photos of me and my crew.
Plenty of boat pics he

http://www.trip-reports.com/coppermine/

enjoy.. And if anyone wants a login to post pics, let me know. I am
playing with the album program now..

Scotty

On Apr 2, 9:59*pm, Tim wrote:

[...]

How can share some photos?
Senior Member

On Apr 2, 9:59*pm, Tim wrote:

[...]

How can share some photos?- Hide quoted text -

Send me an email at justwaitafrekinminute at g mail dot com and I
will send you a login and password. From there it is pretty easy.
Include in your email the user name you wish to show as gallery owner,
and if you want to tell me what your first gallery will be titled I
will go ahead and set that up ahead of time too. They can be edited at
any time later anyway but it will get you started.. Scotty

Tim Tim is offline

On Apr 3, 11:56*am, sailmonstermomma

Ive been watching that. You guys are funny.

Well, thanks for the compliment. We try...

Sort of like the saying above the toilet (head for boating comment) at
the old gas station here in town. It said:

"We aim to please!
You aim too...
Please?
Senior Member

On May 15, 5:21*pm, Tim wrote:
On Apr 3, 11:56*am, sailmonstermomma

Ive been watching that. You guys are funny.

Well, thanks for the compliment. We try...

Sort of like the saying above the toilet (head for boating comment) at
the old gas station here in town. It said:

"We aim to please!
You aim too...
Please?

We had a sign at a little body shop I worked at that I liked.
Labor $45/hour
$55 if you watch
$75 if you talk
and $100 if you help;(

On May 16, 8:32*am, wrote:
On May 15, 5:21*pm, Tim wrote:

On Apr 3, 11:56*am, sailmonstermomma

Ive been watching that. You guys are funny.

Well, thanks for the compliment. We try...

Sort of like the saying above the toilet (head for boating comment) at
the old gas station here in town. It said:

"We aim to please!
You aim too...
Please?

We had a sign at a little body shop I worked at that I liked.
Labor $45/hour
$55 if you watch
$75 if you talk
and $100 if you help;(

Yep, had that exact sign in a garage I worked in in my youth. Along
with the NAPA girly calenders! OOh, remember the ones that had the
mylar sheet over them that had clothes on, and if you picked up the
mylar part, voila, scantily clad!?
Senior Member

On May 16, 8:46*am, wrote:
On May 16, 8:32*am, wrote:

On May 15, 5:21*pm, Tim wrote:

On Apr 3, 11:56*am, sailmonstermomma

Ive been watching that. You guys are funny.

Well, thanks for the compliment. We try...

Sort of like the saying above the toilet (head for boating comment) at
the old gas station here in town. It said:

"We aim to please!
You aim too...
Please?

We had a sign at a little body shop I worked at that I liked.
Labor $45/hour
$55 if you watch
$75 if you talk
and $100 if you help;(

Yep, had that exact sign in a garage I worked in in my youth. Along
with the NAPA girly calenders! OOh, remember the ones that had the
mylar sheet over them that had clothes on, and if you picked up the
mylar part, voila, scantily clad!?- Hide quoted text -

****, I never knew about the mylar