Joe

Default US occupation of Iraq unsustainable over long run, Congress warns

So, are you ADMITTING that you are a school girl, JoeTechnician? Oh, I
asked awhile back, and you never told me....How is it that you NOW say
that you aren't an engineer, that you are a licensed contractor in
Georgia, but previously you've stated that you are licensed in
Georgia through reciprocity, when in fact, Georgia doesn't offer
reciprocity for ANY type of contractor's license?

If you would show even an ounce of comprehension I would explain it yet
again.
Since you can't, and no one else cares, I wont.

Get some help Mr. (non P.E.) Kevin Noble from Snellville, GA

basskisser

"Joe" wrote in message ...
So, are you ADMITTING that you are a school girl, JoeTechnician? Oh, I
asked awhile back, and you never told me....How is it that you NOW say
that you aren't an engineer, that you are a licensed contractor in
Georgia, but previously you've stated that you are licensed in
Georgia through reciprocity, when in fact, Georgia doesn't offer
reciprocity for ANY type of contractor's license?

If you would show even an ounce of comprehension I would explain it yet
again.
Since you can't, and no one else cares, I wont.

Get some help Mr. (non P.E.) Kevin Noble from Snellville, GA

Man, you are VERY obsessed with me, I don't know whether to be
flattered or not. By the way, I don't live anywhere CLOSE to
Snellville, GA.
Now, please tell how you have obtained reciprocity in GA. Again, the
state of Georgia does NOT OFFER reciprocity for contractor's licenses.
You are nothing but a liar, JoeTechnican. Go pull some cable, before
your boss yells at you.......again.
basskisser

"NOYB" wrote in message hlink.net...
You're still on this topic JimDandy? Better get that OCD evaluated...

And you're still obsessed with me? For a person in a medical field,
you sure appear stupid here.
Messing In Booats

Turnaround? You call this a turnaround? This looks good, what's
happening in Iraq? Where do you get your news from?

Bush has got to go. He's even worse than Reagan.

Joe

You're full of **** as usual.