Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Frank Taylor, Jr.

Default Where is the impeller??

My boat has a 5.7 Volvo Penta engine. It is 2 years old and has about 240
hours on it. I figure it is time to change the impeller. I have had some
people tell me that the impeller on their boat was in the outdrive and some
said it was on the front of the engine. I do not know where mine is.

Does anyone know where it is and how difficult it is to replace it.

Thanks

Frank