Default Yo Reggie and Loogy

Just got up and saw the news about the tornado in Atlanta. Hope you guys
are OK and didn't take any big hits.

The damn thing did a job on downtown. Sorry to see it.
--
John H

On Mar 15, 8:37*am, John H. wrote:
Just got up and saw the news about the tornado in Atlanta. Hope you guys
are OK and didn't take any big hits.

The damn thing did a job on downtown. Sorry to see it.
--
John H

No damage on my side of the 'burbs. Downtown got slammed! A lot of
high rise bldgs had windows blown out, warehouses and homes gutted and
de-roofed, etc.
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:
On Mar 15, 8:37?am, John H. wrote:
Just got up and saw the news about the tornado in Atlanta. Hope you guys
are OK and didn't take any big hits.

The damn thing did a job on downtown. Sorry to see it.
--
John H

No damage on my side of the 'burbs. Downtown got slammed! A lot of
high rise bldgs had windows blown out, warehouses and homes gutted and
de-roofed, etc.

Bummer! Be thankful. it didn't hit you.
HK HK is offline

Tim wrote:

wrote:
On Mar 15, 8:37?am, John H. wrote:
Just got up and saw the news about the tornado in Atlanta. Hope you guys
are OK and didn't take any big hits.

The damn thing did a job on downtown. Sorry to see it.
--
John H

No damage on my side of the 'burbs. Downtown got slammed! A lot of
high rise bldgs had windows blown out, warehouses and homes gutted and
de-roofed, etc.

Bummer! Be thankful. it didn't hit you.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution has a photo page of the aftermath:

http://projects.ajc.com/gallery/view...windstorm0314/

Was it Jerry Falwell or Pat Robertson who used to say these storms were
god's wrath being visited upon gays?

HK wrote:
Tim wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 15, 8:37?am, John H. wrote:
Just got up and saw the news about the tornado in Atlanta. Hope you guys
are OK and didn't take any big hits.

The damn thing did a job on downtown. Sorry to see it.
--
John H
No damage on my side of the 'burbs. Downtown got slammed! A lot of
high rise bldgs had windows blown out, warehouses and homes gutted and
de-roofed, etc.
Bummer! Be thankful. it didn't hit you.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution has a photo page of the aftermath:

http://projects.ajc.com/gallery/view...windstorm0314/

Was it Jerry Falwell or Pat Robertson who used to say these storms were
god's wrath being visited upon gays?

Believe it or not, I actually kind of liked Falwell as a preacher. When
he was preaching the bible or delivering a sermon, he was a very
powerful presenter, one of the best, at least in his prime. I loved the
way he could roll his syllables. Maybe that's why I like to listen to
top-drawer southern Black ministers; they really know how to enunciate.
I of course had no use for Falwell's social or political commentaries.
But I always felt his religious underpinnings were sincere.

Robertson is and always has been a complete fraud. He should have been
tarred and feathered decades ago. What a slime.

Senior Member

On Mar 15, 10:15*am, Tim wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 15, 8:37?am, John H. wrote:
Just got up and saw the news about the tornado in Atlanta. Hope you guys
are OK and didn't take any big hits.

The damn thing did a job on downtown. Sorry to see it.
--
John H

No damage on my side of the 'burbs. Downtown got slammed! A lot of
high rise bldgs had windows blown out, warehouses and homes gutted and
de-roofed, etc.

Bummer! *Be thankful. it didn't hit you.

That was not a tornado.. Rumor has it somebody here and his friends
were doing a cover of Hendrix "The smashing of the amps", after a
couple of those "special" brownies and hotwiring their studio to the
local power plant

On Mar 15, 12:11*pm, wrote:
On Mar 15, 10:15*am, Tim wrote:

wrote:
On Mar 15, 8:37?am, John H. wrote:
Just got up and saw the news about the tornado in Atlanta. Hope you guys
are OK and didn't take any big hits.

The damn thing did a job on downtown. Sorry to see it.
--
John H

No damage on my side of the 'burbs. Downtown got slammed! A lot of
high rise bldgs had windows blown out, warehouses and homes gutted and
de-roofed, etc.

Bummer! *Be thankful. it didn't hit you.

That was not a tornado.. Rumor has it somebody here and his friends
were doing a cover of Hendrix "The smashing of the amps", after a
couple of those "special" brownies and hotwiring their studio to the
local power plant

I didn't. Well, at least I don't recall it.....

On Mar 15, 10:15*am, Tim wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 15, 8:37?am, John H. wrote:
Just got up and saw the news about the tornado in Atlanta. Hope you guys
are OK and didn't take any big hits.

The damn thing did a job on downtown. Sorry to see it.
--
John H

No damage on my side of the 'burbs. Downtown got slammed! A lot of
high rise bldgs had windows blown out, warehouses and homes gutted and
de-roofed, etc.

Bummer! *Be thankful. it didn't hit you.

A colleague of mine came up to watch Kentucky and Georgia play at the
dome. He lives in Jax FL, came up here, they were watching the first
game, Alabama and somebody when the tornado struck. The say the center
was a fair distance from the Georgia Dome, but my friend said it was
just like they claim, sounded like a BIG freight train! He ended up
watching the game on a hotel TV!!
The state's insurance commisioner was saying this morning that he
believes damage will top $200 million.

Yo!! Reggie!!! Short Wave Sportfishing General 0 March 4th 08 10:22 PM
Hey Reggie... Short Wave Sportfishing General 9 January 23rd 08 01:42 PM
YO! Loogy YO! Dan John H.[_3_] General 7 January 11th 08 10:06 PM
Yo Reggie! John H. General 11 December 23rd 07 03:03 PM
For Reggie... HK General 12 October 31st 07 06:10 PM