Default Selling the country house, Tom?

http://tinyurl.com/2424ml

--Mike

On Mar 14, 10:57*am, "Mike" wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/2424ml

--Mike

My wife's uncle lives on Signal Mountain, I've went by that house
many, many times! I'd bet the reason they did it that way was the
view. You can see the whole valley including Chattanooga, it's
breathtaking.

On Mar 14, 11:50*am, "Mike" wrote:
Just be glad you didn't get vaporized by the Uranium Pu-36 Explosive Space
Modulator, mounted in the kitchen! LOL!

--Mike

I never seen anybody around the place, I always told my wife if I do,
I'm stopping, I want to see what the person that owns that place is
like!