Default Anyone know where we can find capital for our power boat productionfacility?

We currently have standing orders for our boats, and require capital
for the production of our models. We are prepared to discuss either a
loan or partnership structure, and would be willing to secure the
capital against the boats as they are built, as well as offering
production prices for our products.

If anyone is aware of a source, or is interested in discussing this in
further detail, please feel free to visit our website at
www.CarbonPerformanceBoats.com or contact me directly at

On Mar 13, 10:05*am, carbon performance
wrote:
We currently have standing orders for our boats, and require capital
for the production of our models. *We are prepared to discuss either a
loan or partnership structure, and would be willing to secure the
capital against the boats as they are built, as well as offering
production prices for our products.

If anyone is aware of a source, or is interested in discussing this in
further detail, please feel free to visit our website atwww.CarbonPerformanceBoats.comor contact me directly at

Yes, contact Harry Krause. He's very wealthy, just ask him. He is also
very refined and cultured, just ask him. Oh, and he's very truthful
and honest.

wrote:

We currently have standing orders for our boats, and require capital
for the production of our models. *We are prepared to discuss either a
loan or partnership structure, and would be willing to secure the
capital against the boats as they are built, as well as offering
production prices for our products.

If anyone is aware of a source, or is interested in discussing this in
further detail, please feel free to visit our website atwww.CarbonPerformanceBoats.comorcontact me directly at

Yes, contact Harry Krause. He's very wealthy, just ask him. He is also
very refined and cultured, just ask him. Oh, and he's very truthful
and honest.

I assume that since you did not provide any contact details for Harry
Krause (the wealthy, refined, cultured and honest person) that you
were being sarcastic?

wrote:

We currently have standing orders for our boats, and require capital
for the production of our models. *We are prepared to discuss either a
loan or partnership structure, and would be willing to secure the
capital against the boats as they are built, as well as offering
production prices for our products.

If anyone is aware of a source, or is interested in discussing this in
further detail, please feel free to visit our website atwww.CarbonPerformanceBoats.comorcontactme directly at

Yes, contact Harry Krause. He's very wealthy, just ask him. He is also
very refined and cultured, just ask him. Oh, and he's very truthful
and honest.

I assume that since you did not provide any contact details for Harry
Krause (the wealthy, refined, cultured and honest person) that you
were being sarcastic?- Hide quoted text -

I believe he was.. good luck..

HK HK is offline

wrote:

We currently have standing orders for our boats, and require capital
for the production of our models. We are prepared to discuss either a
loan or partnership structure, and would be willing to secure the
capital against the boats as they are built, as well as offering
production prices for our products.
If anyone is aware of a source, or is interested in discussing this in
further detail, please feel free to visit our website atwww.CarbonPerformanceBoats.comorcontact me directly at

Yes, contact Harry Krause. He's very wealthy, just ask him. He is also
very refined and cultured, just ask him. Oh, and he's very truthful
and honest.

I assume that since you did not provide any contact details for Harry
Krause (the wealthy, refined, cultured and honest person) that you
were being sarcastic?

"Loogy" is the newgroup's current leader for "The Most Intellectually
Challenged" Trophy.

wrote:

[...]

Challenged" Trophy.- Hide quoted text -

That's very refined and cultured, and also fits right in with your
boyfriend's plans for a nicer rec.boats

wrote:

[...]

That's our Harry! If someone doesn't believe his bull**** and lies, or
dares to ask him about his bull**** and lies, he'll instantly start
his childish insults and name calling. It's the cultured and refined
way, don't you know?

On Mar 13, 11:20*am, wrote:
On Mar 13, 10:59*am, HK wrote:

wrote:

[...]

way, don't you know?- Hide quoted text -

Hey loog.. why don't we keep the Harry bashing in house.. This guy has
obviously never been involved in any of our (mine too) folly, he is
just trying to make a living and start a business... Could be a great
asset later when the boating season starts up if we don't scare him
off.. Just my 02...

On Mar 13, 11:46*am, "JimH" wrote:
wrote in message

On Mar 13, 11:20 am, wrote:

On Mar 13, 10:59 am, HK wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Why not just stop all bashing?- Hide quoted text -

What bashing? Do you mean like, perhaps telling people here that you
know who I am, where I live, and that you found out I got a DUI in
Gwinnet county (all lies). How did I bash Harry? He has stated all of
those things.