[email protected] PlaysWithSharks@gmail.com is offline

Default Anyone know where we can find capital for our power boatproduction facility?

On Mar 13, 10:37*am, carbon performance
wrote:
On Mar 13, 10:23*am, wrote:

On Mar 13, 10:05*am, carbon performance
wrote:

We currently have standing orders for our boats, and require capital
for the production of our models. *We are prepared to discuss either a
loan or partnership structure, and would be willing to secure the
capital against the boats as they are built, as well as offering
production prices for our products.

If anyone is aware of a source, or is interested in discussing this in
further detail, please feel free to visit our website atwww.CarbonPerformanceBoats.comorcontactme directly at

Yes, contact Harry Krause. He's very wealthy, just ask him. He is also
very refined and cultured, just ask him. Oh, and he's very truthful
and honest.

I assume that since you did not provide any contact details for Harry
Krause (the wealthy, refined, cultured and honest person) that you
were being sarcastic?- Hide quoted text -

I believe he was.. good luck..