Default But, but, but Mr. Gore...it'll help the warming problem..

..

..

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 11:00:55 -0400, BAR wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 03:39:40 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

.

I was dumbfounded also!

Now, according to the Washington Post, we're going to have to stop eating
beans also. Zero carbon emissions within a few decades if we want to save
the planet.

When do we have to stop exhaling? How are we going to stop all of the
animals from exhaling?

Which country stops exhaling first? Now *that's* a time for diplomacy!
--
John
Senior Member

wrote:
.

I was dumbfounded also!

Now, according to the Washington Post, we're going to have to stop eating
beans also. Zero carbon emissions within a few decades if we want to save
the planet.
--
John

I saw on the discovery channel that the biggest contributor to "fart"
gasses on the earth, by volume, is ....

wait for it..

Termites, yup, they said termites produce more farts than any other
living organism when you total the whole population.. even more than
pigs and cows... who'd a thunk..
Senior Member

wrote:
.
I was dumbfounded also!

Now, according to the Washington Post, we're going to have to stop eating
beans also. Zero carbon emissions within a few decades if we want to save
the planet.
--
John

I saw on the discovery channel that the biggest contributor to "fart"
gasses on the earth, by volume, is ....

wait for it..

Termites, yup, they said termites produce more farts than any other
living organism when you total the whole population.. even more than
pigs and cows... *who'd a thunk..

My wife would have bet on me. *:}- Hide quoted text -

She would have been wrong, termites fart even more than slugs...

aWWWWWWW BURN !!

Population explosion, deadly conspiracies, global warming, weirdplumbing? No problem... [email protected] Cruising 0 February 11th 08 02:19 AM
Gore-Tex Fabric Davej General 6 May 2nd 07 08:12 PM
Gore-Tex patch kit? Davej General 7 April 11th 07 01:36 PM
It wan't Al Gore after all... Bill McKee General 0 November 14th 05 02:14 AM