Senior Member

Default Ping: Freakin'

On Mar 8, 3:48*pm, wrote:
Hey, man, hows the lungs doing? Hope you shake this thing so you can
come down this way and get a guitar lesson!!!!!

Just spent the f******g whole afternoon out in the woods looking in
creeks and mounds, trees etc because the little piece of crap kid next
door took off and dissappered here in the pouring rain... Turns out
the little puke was grounded from the computer so he was hiding in a
house up the street where the parents did not know he was missing. The
cops, us, everybody was out looking for him.. and the kid is a selfish
little punk, always has been, I am freezing and I feel like ****..

His parents had him call me and apologize.. BFD. I kick the kid out of
here once a week because he is a jerk, they have 5 dogs, one over a
hundred pounds that keeps going after anyone who moves, and because
they are firefighters (read, friends with the local cops), they get
away with murder. One day that dog is going to get out and hurt one of
us, it has bitten my kid once, two of the other smaller dogs have
bitten me and attack my dog every time they get out. Whenever we are
in the back yard they claw and dig and try to get out of the fence at
us. The owners swear they are good dogs, unfortunately, the local cops
here only serve and protect their friends, and I have never been on
that list, me calling would only bring heat down on me and my
family... I am not in a good mood to say the least...

wrote in message
On Mar 8, 3:48 pm, wrote:
Hey, man, hows the lungs doing? Hope you shake this thing so you can
come down this way and get a guitar lesson!!!!!

Just spent the f******g whole afternoon out in the woods looking in
creeks and mounds, trees etc because the little piece of crap kid next
door took off and dissappered here in the pouring rain... Turns out
the little puke was grounded from the computer so he was hiding in a
house up the street where the parents did not know he was missing.
snip...

If you get a chance next time, slip the kid some money and point him in the
direction of a bus station.

Senior Member

On Mar 8, 6:13*pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Mar 8, 3:48 pm, wrote:

Hey, man, hows the lungs doing? Hope you shake this thing so you can
come down this way and get a guitar lesson!!!!!

Just spent the f******g whole afternoon out in the woods looking in
creeks and mounds, trees etc because the little piece of crap kid next
door took off and dissappered here in the pouring rain... *Turns out
the little puke was grounded from the computer so he was hiding in a
house up the street where the parents did not know he was missing.
snip...

If you get a chance next time, slip the kid some money and point him in the
direction of a bus station.

The thing is the folks raising him really mean no harm, they just
don't know any better.. They are a young couple and have been in that
culture (cops, firefighters, emt's) for so long they are not even
aware of how invasive their habits and lifestyle are. I really like
them, but I am truly afraid of the things that could happen with them
around if that makes any sense..

Senior Member

wrote in message

On Mar 8, 3:48 pm, wrote:

Hey, man, hows the lungs doing? Hope you shake this thing so you can
come down this way and get a guitar lesson!!!!!

Just spent the f******g whole afternoon out in the woods looking in
creeks and mounds, trees etc because the little piece of crap kid next
door took off and dissappered here in the pouring rain... *Turns out
the little puke was grounded from the computer so he was hiding in a
house up the street where the parents did not know he was missing.
snip...

If you get a chance next time, slip the kid some money and point him in the
direction of a bus station.

And a note about the bus station.. even though I really don't like the
kid. He is someones son, I got dressed and went out looking for him,
no questions asked, before the parents asked me to. Some call it
Karma, I call it God.
DK DK is offline

Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Mar 8, 3:48 pm, wrote:
Hey, man, hows the lungs doing? Hope you shake this thing so you can
come down this way and get a guitar lesson!!!!!

Just spent the f******g whole afternoon out in the woods looking in
creeks and mounds, trees etc because the little piece of crap kid next
door took off and dissappered here in the pouring rain... Turns out
the little puke was grounded from the computer so he was hiding in a
house up the street where the parents did not know he was missing.
snip...

If you get a chance next time, slip the kid some money and point him in the
direction of a bus station.

Good point. Did you finally kick your son out to become his own man?
Senior Member

On Mar 8, 6:42*pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Sat, 8 Mar 2008 14:32:55 -0800 (PST),

wrote:
Just spent the f******g whole afternoon out in the woods looking in
creeks and mounds, trees etc because the little piece of crap kid next
door took off and dissappered here in the pouring rain... *Turns out
the little puke was grounded from the computer so he was hiding in a
house up the street where the parents did not know he was missing. The
cops, us, everybody was out looking for him.. and the kid is a selfish
little punk, always has been, I am freezing and I feel like ****..

Was LEO involved in the search?

Normally, that's the first thing you do - canvass the neighborhood.

Yes, but they were not called until I came out of the woods. I know
them well, I grew up in them, and my kid plays out there so she knew
where a couple of wellheads and campsights were.. The kid showed up
soon after they got here, he just walked in the door.

Put out a dish of Antifreeze......Heeeeeeeeeeeere Rover....

Yeah, but they can find that in a necropsy, if the death is suspicious.

--Mike

"Eat Me, Trolls" wrote in message

Put out a dish of Antifreeze......Heeeeeeeeeeeere Rover....

Ping JohnH and Freakin [email protected] General 10 February 27th 08 06:28 PM
Yo, Freakin [email protected] General 112 February 26th 08 11:06 AM
Yo, Freakin [email protected] General 5 February 17th 08 05:08 PM
Hey, Freakin....... [email protected] General 2 February 14th 08 03:56 PM
hey freakin' Tim General 1 January 25th 08 11:36 AM